Anyone live around Chicago?

TheGoalNet

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Thankfully not.

Says the guy from Surrey......

Actually going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend.  My daughter has her Provincials for Swimming at the Guildford pool.  I will be doing some of the Announcing in the morning, then doing the Play by Play on the Livestream Broadcast for Finals each afternoon.

29 minutes ago, Naz said:

Says the guy from Surrey......

Actually going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend.  My daughter has her Provincials for Swimming at the Guildford pool.  I will be doing some of the Announcing in the morning, then doing the Play by Play on the Livestream Broadcast for Finals each afternoon.

lol you're kidding.

Maybe I'll swing by and say hi.

Grew up in Carol Stream which is the northwest suburbs.  About an hour from Chicago.  Played inline at Glenair back in the day (10-15 yrs old) then inline in Palatine and Mt. Prospect (25-33 yrs old)  picked up ice at 28 years old and played at several ice arenas around the area.  I moved to St. Charles and lived 2 minutes from the Fox Valley ice arena.   Only played there a handful of times.  Best ice I played on was the Sears Center.  I moved to Lake Geneva 2 years ago and only sub for ice in Pleasant Prairie and Janesville.

• 1 month later...

Archived