Adidas Practice Jerseys Goalie Cut?

Punisher Goalie

On 11/25/2017 at 8:36 AM, TheGoalNet said:

Adidas Hockey has partnered with the IG account and given away some hats to our followers. I will ask my contact at Adidas about the jerseys 

Thanks! I’ve seen the retail version in a store and if they sold them in goalie cut it would be a instant purchase for me.

So, I am guessing this will be a no. The Adidas Authentic jerseys at retail aren't authentic jerseys in an sense besides that they have a fight strap that is nowhere near as good in quality or thickness of the actual jerseys.

I think the only way you'll get the goalie cuts is through team issued/used jerseys. I don't believe Adidas is selling teamwear either, so you probably won't be able to get something similar to what the Reebok uncrested jerseys were.

2 hours ago, Hills said:

So, I am guessing this will be a no. The Adidas Authentic jerseys at retail aren't authentic jerseys in an sense besides that they have a fight strap that is nowhere near as good in quality or thickness of the actual jerseys.

I think the only way you'll get the goalie cuts is through team issued/used jerseys. I don't believe Adidas is selling teamwear either, so you probably won't be able to get something similar to what the Reebok uncrested jerseys were.

That’s unfortunate but I guess a good opportunity for others to step up. 

On 11/25/2017 at 11:27 PM, Hills said:

That’s too bad. I guess I’ll stay on the lookout for a pro stock jersey to come up on eBay, etc...

Adidas has team gear that you can order if outfitting a team. It's always been way better than the retail stuff. Not to mention items that you'll never see for sale.

I'd bet you can order the goal cut real jerseys through that.

Just need to make up a team (of all goalies) and hit up some vendors to see what they can get.

1 hour ago, MTH said:

Adidas has team gear that you can order if outfitting a team. It's always been way better than the retail stuff. Not to mention items that you'll never see for sale.

I'd bet you can order the goal cut real jerseys through that.

Just need to make up a team (of all goalies) and hit up some vendors to see what they can get.

While I second this motion... I've also been thinking of picking up a Lutch Russian practice jersey. Prices aren't crazy and sizing options are nice...

https://lutchusa.com/old/shop-khl/russian-national-team

tsb12fb7.jpgSbornaia_Rossii_111.jpg

On 11/28/2017 at 12:58 PM, BadAngle41 said:

While I second this motion... I've also been thinking of picking up a Lutch Russian practice jersey. Prices aren't crazy and sizing options are nice...

https://lutchusa.com/old/shop-khl/russian-national-team

I have a Lutch practice jersey.  Super nice gals to order from.  Quality and price is nice, but they don't have the same heavyweight feel as a pro practice that you'd get from Reebok/CCM.

The fit is kind of weird too, the arms taper pretty heavily at the cuff.  That being said, I got a one-off custom color, no crest with embroidered number and fight strap for like $80.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:24 AM, IPv6Freely said:

I assume you're talking about RBK retail, and not RBK pro practice jerseys... ?

Yes, retail Rbk Uncrested. Rbk "practice pro return" jerseys are way better ones, but they are not as cheap and little on the heavy side. I thnik I can compare them to the authentic ones, but number and name are not sewn, only heat-pressed. I usualy use retail for practices and "practice pro return" for games. Authentic game Jersey only sometimes, due their price...

Archived