Jump to content

What do you keep your Poo in?


Recommended Posts

Shampoo that is… toiletry bag has died… again. Zippers suck and I’m tired of fixing the only piece of Warrior gear I own. 
I’m big on organization… and have a separate bag for tape and goalie specific parts (make parts, extra straps, etc.) Simple google search yielded a decent looking CCM bag… all the way to a somewhat expensive Pacific Rink one.. certainly not married to having to be hockey company either. 

What are you using and what would you recommend I take a look at?

Current Broken Warrior Bag - One side has soap & shampoo… other side has random things like stone, contacts, Excedrine, etc.)

AECB76CB-BE63-4061-9E98-E43C6403DCA3.thumb.jpeg.c3f32d09155bb99fde6918d53132ff0f.jpeg

 

CCM - $21.99 (@PureHockey)

EF54A896-9E7C-477B-956D-D5B1EEEA30A1.jpeg.5ffa92c80bb7fbf7dc14fbaac73b7aee.jpeg

Pacific Rink - $44.99 (@PureHockey)

93470E1A-1835-4A26-80A9-CAC602880F9A.jpeg.9cc1b3e481f28c4dbfaed0e9c306cddd.jpeg

Tooletries - $40.00 (@Tooletries.com)

2F7CA81A-9406-43A5-8A2D-45047B2E7D2D.jpeg.1abc25cf5373cad765bfe1ad12236c3f.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use/like the CCM one, mostly because it's not nylon. I don't have to worry about getting it wet. There's a surprising amount of space inside of it, too.

When the wife and I go on vacation, I can fit our electric toothbrushes, tooth paste, spare contact lenses, lens solution, soap etc. with no problem.

Plus it is cheap.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I've had a small zip up bag that came with a free sample razor from my league for the past 5/6 years. Cheap little thing but it's never failed me yet.

Damn... all we get in my league are ever changing game schedules and marshmallow soft ice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BadAngle41 said:

Damn... all we get in my league are ever changing game schedules and marshmallow soft ice.

One league has these little promos they give out at the season start. It's a massive conglomerate league that spans all of Canada.

https://ashl.ca/

My other league is a bit smaller, but hands out MVP awards at the end of each game. Just cheap junk but I've won a lot (only because I've been on some baaaaaad teams).

Hats, Shirt, Bottle Opener, Cards, Beer Coupons, Keychain, Etc.

https://pacificadulthockey.com/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Shampoo that is… toiletry bag has died… again. Zippers suck and I’m tired of fixing the only piece of Warrior gear I own. 
I’m big on organization… and have a separate bag for tape and goalie specific parts (make parts, extra straps, etc.) Simple google search yielded a decent looking CCM bag… all the way to a somewhat expensive Pacific Rink one.. certainly not married to having to be hockey company either. 

What are you using and what would you recommend I take a look at?

I've got the Pacific Rink toiletry bag to go along with my Pacific Rink gear bag.

I use a loofah in the shower after the rink and like to have some airflow in there to dry it out

I also keep a suction cup hook in my bag to hang it on in the shower

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

I've got the Pacific Rink toiletry bag to go along with my Pacific Rink gear bag.

I use a loofah in the shower after the rink and like to have some airflow in there to dry it out

I also keep a suction cup hook in my bag to hang it on in the shower

Do you wear a shower cap too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Toiletry bags???  What?  I put my travel sized poo bottle and my plastic soap dish in the pocket of my glove when I pack my bag.  When I get to the locker room they go on the bench next to me.  I'll dry them off when I am done showering and they go right back in the pocket of my glove when I pack up again.  I bet you prima donnas wear shower shoes too.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Toiletry bags???  What?  I put my travel sized poo bottle and my plastic soap dish in the pocket of my glove when I pack my bag.  When I get to the locker room they go on the bench next to me.  I'll dry them off when I am done showering and they go right back in the pocket of my glove when I pack up again.  I bet you prima donnas wear shower shoes too.

You claim to love shower time but are inadequately prepared for shower time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the replies... in lieu of having a fancy league like @coopaloop1234 or going the bar soap route like @SaveByRichter35... I went with the CCM. @ZeroGravitas is right... damn thing is nice. My wife was actually pretty impressed too... thought it was too good to just throw n the hockey bag. Fit everything and then some...

Outside.thumb.jpg.2abd982db1cf958bc6961db9b9a2538b.jpg

Got all my shampoos, soaps, and moisturizers in the top along with extra contacts in the mesh pouch. Yes Coop... between being in my gloves all game and then a hot shower... my hands get dry. 🧴🙌

1386794_Inside01.thumb.jpg.3250f3703200e0507333794261dddea3.jpg

I threw some One Wipe Charlies in the pocket of the upper rollout piece that has the hook at the end for hanging. Just nice to have if you're like me and prefer to play home games... but 💩 time makes a late pre-game appearance...

2016287113_Inside02.thumb.jpg.f69c1d8356d7d5dba5d5b4b9f5a0838a.jpg

Underneath are some multi-tools, extras mask parts, etc. All the stuff that no one else in the locker room will have...

157962602_Inside03.thumb.jpg.2fc88e58deff5f59ad819828892b976d.jpg1908936061_Inside04.thumb.jpg.be3de911d8c079e46bf40bfc2f6f8263.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

Thanks for all the replies... in lieu of having a fancy league like @coopaloop1234 or going the bar soap route like @SaveByRichter35... I went with the CCM. @ZeroGravitas is right... damn thing is nice. My wife was actually pretty impressed too... thought it was too good to just throw n the hockey bag. Fit everything and then some...

Outside.thumb.jpg.2abd982db1cf958bc6961db9b9a2538b.jpg

Got all my shampoos, soaps, and moisturizers in the top along with extra contacts in the mesh pouch. Yes Coop... between being in my gloves all game and then a hot shower... my hands get dry. 🧴🙌

1386794_Inside01.thumb.jpg.3250f3703200e0507333794261dddea3.jpg

I threw some One Wipe Charlies in the pocket of the upper rollout piece that has the hook at the end for hanging. Just nice to have if you're like me and prefer to play home games... but 💩 time makes a late pre-game appearance...

2016287113_Inside02.thumb.jpg.f69c1d8356d7d5dba5d5b4b9f5a0838a.jpg

Underneath are some multi-tools, extras mask parts, etc. All the stuff that no one else in the locker room will have...

157962602_Inside03.thumb.jpg.2fc88e58deff5f59ad819828892b976d.jpg1908936061_Inside04.thumb.jpg.be3de911d8c079e46bf40bfc2f6f8263.jpg

 

 

Nah, I much prefer you to have your usual soft hands. ;)

Gotta say, that's a great looking bag and you're more than adequately prepared. I feel like I'm "that guy" because I always have tape, a stone, screwdriver, and spare laces.

You put me to shame.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Nah, I much prefer you to have your usual soft hands. ;)

Gotta say, that's a great looking bag and you're more than adequately prepared. I feel like I'm "that guy" because I always have tape, a stone, screwdriver, and spare laces.

You put me to shame.

I'd say it's from Boy Scouts... always be prepared etc... but I was never a Boy Scout. It's really just paranoia that no one else will ever have anything I need. Well that and being the team's defacto EQM doesn't hurt either on days when you get a nice sun burn on the back of your neck. At least you brought something to the table that day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

I'd say it's from Boy Scouts... always be prepared etc... but I was never a Boy Scout. It's really just paranoia that no one else will ever have anything I need. Well that and being the team's defacto EQM doesn't hurt either on days when you get a nice sun burn on the back of your neck. At least you brought something to the table that day.

And here I thought it was your glowing personality that kept you around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...