FS: New Pacific Rink Goalie Bag **SOLD**

seagoal

Hey everyone,

I have a Pacific Rink goalie bag in red that I am selling.  It was used only one time to and from a game and I decided that a carry bag just does not work for me.  I still have the original box and paperwork that came with the bag.

It can easily fit all goalie gear, including pads, with plenty of compartments for under gear, tape, tools, etc.  It comes with separate, detachable padded skate pouches and a padded goalie helmet bag.

You can find more info on their website here https://www.pacificrink.com/products/goalie-bag

Or on this site here 

Here's my actual bag with the optional backpack straps connected

20221205_152644.thumb.jpg.a5b912764fe76a2331d6c826f2f065f3.jpg

And a stock photo of it all closed up

PR_Goalie_Bag_Red_Angle_1024x.thumb.jpg.895474d8afff546b1908b58b2f3ade74.jpg

These retail brand new for $250.  Asking $225 + shipping in the original box from Seattle, WA

I'm happy to answer any questions.  I can also add a few more photos of the various parts of the bag when I get home later today.

Edited by seagoal

6 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You would be a Roller Bag type of guy wouldn't you? 

100%

I used to ride the bus to hockey before I could afford a car so a roller bag made it all possible.  Now I'm just spoiled rotten and take my chirps with pride.

• Like 2

I was always a roller bag guy but got this Pacific Rink one about a year and a half ago and I really like it.  It makes loading/unloading from My SUV a breeze and opening doors and maneuvering around the rink is much easier vs. a roller bag.  

5 minutes ago, jerd31 said:

I was always a roller bag guy but got this Pacific Rink one about a year and a half ago and I really like it.  It makes loading/unloading from My SUV a breeze and opening doors and maneuvering around the rink is much easier vs. a roller bag.  

This Pacific Bag is the most amazing bag I've ever seen.  They did such a damn good job designing and building this thing.  IF I were to use a carry bag, best bag ever, hands down.  No question.   Compartmentalization makes me so happy :)

6 minutes ago, jerd31 said:

It's like they're the superior option or something. ;) 

Can wheels be attached to a carry bag? This way, you can have the best of both worlds: a bag that can easily be carried on stairs, yet can also be rolled to save strain on one's back.

If it is possible, I would love to mod a carry bag to have wheels, and possibly even buy this bag. 

50 minutes ago, ilyazhito said:

Can wheels be attached to a carry bag? This way, you can have the best of both worlds: a bag that can easily be carried on stairs, yet can also be rolled to save strain on one's back.

If it is possible, I would love to mod a carry bag to have wheels, and possibly even buy this bag. 

I've thought of this years ago, but I can't imagine a successful DIY project doing this.  I mean, it can be done, sure.....real wheeled bags are at some point just regular bags without wheels.  There's just a lot of skeletal structure involved in making wheeled bags work, you know? 

2 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

The frame required to make the rollers usable adds so much weight to the bag, it makes them much much heavier. Which, incidentally, is why I use a carry bag now. Way lighter than my old roller bag.

• Like 1

• seagoal changed the title to (SOLD) FS New Pacific Rink Goalie Bag