Goalie Industry Changes

XCVII

1 hour ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Smith leg pads.... Simmons stick... he was probably a GSBB member too!

Screenshot_20230118_092028_Firefox.thumb.jpg.c105e64020ab3150d7a4e0d598e691b5.jpg

I don't think any GSBB member would:

1. play with glasses
2. Have am improperly set up dangler
3. Have a too large of a stick
4. Have such a severe under rotation
5. Have too large of a mask

Dude is a certified cat eye cage away from being a certified bender. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I don't think any GSBB member would:

1. play with glasses
2. Have am improperly set up dangler
3. Have a too large of a stick
4. Have such a severe under rotation
5. Have too large of a mask

Dude is a certified cat eye cage away from being a certified bender. 

This is The Way.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

...Lol. The former Oregon representative that opened the literal backdoor during a right wing protest (I think they were mad about masks or something ridiculous, not trying to make this too political) at the capitol building is a goalie in a local lower level league. His nickname/common chirp is thus, "Backdoor!"

Edited by keeperton
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, keeperton said:

...Lol. The former Oregon representative that opened the literal backdoor during a right wing protest (I think they were mad about masks or something ridiculous, not trying to make this too political) at the capitol building is a goalie in a local lower level league. His nickname/common chirp is thus, "Backdoor!"

Mike Nearman is his name, and I will be calling him that whenever I see him now.  Thanks for this.

• Like 1

Goalie Industry Changes

Perhaps a smidgeon off topic but .......... every hockey tournament I ever played in the 1970's, 80's and 90's, was sponsored by a major brewery. We were festooned with hats, tee shirts, jackets and the like from Molson's, Labatts and even Anheuser Busch. Naturally, cases of their products came along with the wearable goodies.

Does this even occur anymore?

On 1/18/2023 at 8:31 AM, MTH said:

Thanks for a shot of your nuts. More like no thanks.

Reminds me of that weird-o politician (and a goalie) Anthony Weiner from NYC. ha ha

David Horsey on Twitter: "FBI has dragged Anthony Weiner into the 2016  campaign? Who's next, O.J.?https://t.co/Xg8FRqSTEL https://t.co/FxrlKu37k4"  / Twitter

What a disgrace to not only his family, but also our position. In addition to being shunned, he should be banned from ever playing goal anywhere anytime. Carlos the Perv Convict.

• Like 2