CCM Eflex 6 gear pictures

Snowman30

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Man, the lack of cuff on my Mach blocker is such a minor change that has been very welcomed.

With how low C/A's are on the arms, it's such a surprised that they've lasted this long anyways. The same thought I have on gloves with wrist straps. It's just no longer needed. 

I think this reinforces my point, it was a minor tweak. But it was branded as R.O.M. and a game changer. 

Again, I’m not saying innovation is bad. I’ll also acknowledge that the thread has deviated quite a bit so this will be my final thought. To me and what I’m looking for in equipment isn’t necessarily flash innovation it’s substance innovation. Personally I think CCM may be a little lost in the Lefevre split, focusing on this innovation over puck stopping and I think their representation in the NHL reflects this. There Major Jr representation would probably be hit if True was allowed in those leagues as well .

Also check out this Mach detail, I mean c’mon haha. 

C2727F75-E859-4271-875A-D6A1C3A6CA7A.jpeg

On 3/17/2023 at 1:44 PM, ZeroGravitas said:

At least at my store, I don't see a lot of CCM gloves selling lately. The single most common things I hear, both from parents of goalies (and adult goalies too) is that CCM gloves are hard to close. "We've baked it, we ran hot water through it - nothing!"

Customers are BIG on off-the-shelf feel. That, price and "need" are the big barriers to a sale. Colors - not as important as they are to us on this board. They try them on, get a feel for it, try to close it. The decision is made at that point. Instantly. They won't want to spend time heating the glove up to activate the memory foam or whatever. They'll move on what's next to it on a shelf - often a Bauer or Warrior - both of which are fairly easy to close out of the box. CCM really has to return to the drawing board or review their manufacturing and nail this aspect of their catchers down, IMO.

Exactly. If sales are down, this is is why... it's not demko in an EF4 skinned as EF6.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2023 at 8:43 AM, RedX said:

At the end of the day a baseball glove is still a baseball glove is all I’m saying. 

This is basically my point? Maybe not in the context you are saying, but the glove is behind the blocker and pads in terms of innovation over the last decade. It's still just a baseball glove

Someone is due to come up with the next great revolution. I don't know what it is, but without CCM trying something like 591 we might not get there... The analogy is breaking a few eggs to get the recipe correct?

And yes, I love technology. I don't gear evolves without it. However, my PX3 set blew my mind. I expected something that felt like an EFlex and it's an amazing product. I always give credit where it's due.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

This is basically my point? Maybe not in the context you are saying, but the glove is behind the blocker and pads in terms of innovation over the last decade. It's still just a baseball glove

Someone is due to come up with the next great revolution. I don't know what it is, but without CCM trying something like 591 we might not get there... The analogy is breaking a few eggs to get the recipe correct?

And yes, I love technology. I don't gear evolves without it. However, my PX3 set blew my mind. I expected something that felt like an EFlex and it's an amazing product. I always give credit where it's due.

I feel glove restrictions have limited the window for innovation. That and since the glove is such a big factor in selling a set, once you find something that people like it’s hard to change it

4 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Again, I have no issues at all with tech or innovation as long as it rooted in puck stopping and positional advances. I will say I do have an issue with modern marketing I guess, where “innovation” is a design in itself to hit the 2 year product cycle. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Some teasers I've been sitting on since Jan/Feb.

Clever people can access it now. If you've paid attention to some of my prior posts about customizers leaking early, you can figure it out too...

1.thumb.png.39c85dbf86cc20fa02daade0aa2cdcb1.png3.thumb.png.59c64d055882c9dacc7396fcfaa9fa10.png6.thumb.png.7a4e38a4a177fe2bdadc039f09dad235.pngFlashback.png.f2db2bf8f4b37c9e4e72d2bbd9f1315e.thumb.png.037110ff980aeda7f027c005798ba02f.png

I'm glad to see they can spend all this money on r&d but can't update the shit customizer....

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Madmedic6 said:

I'm glad to see they can spend all this money on r&d but can't update the shit customizer....

I'm trying to use it now and it is so bad. Slow to update, rubber-banding your selections back to various colors and then giving an error that the colors overlap, weirdly continuing to highlight the areas after you've made a selection so you can't actually see what the final design looks like without glowing outlines. They really need to get it working better.

5 hours ago, Madmedic6 said:

And this is the their new customizer, too. Launched with Axis 2 and people had loads of issues with that. At least the old style of customizer loaded for me. It seems hit or miss on Firefox and Chrome with me.

55 minutes ago, Teezle said:

I'm trying to use it now and it is so bad. Slow to update, rubber-banding your selections back to various colors and then giving an error that the colors overlap, weirdly continuing to highlight the areas after you've made a selection so you can't actually see what the final design looks like without glowing outlines. They really need to get it working better.

Funny, the link on the CCMHockey.com main page advertising the EF6 customizer takes me to the EF5 customizer.

Are you using Firefox? @ThatCarGuy suggested using Chrome and it looked night and day better.

FFC.png.b2356d6a646c976517e3c763b4181bc7.png

For people who can't find it, try https://customizers.ccmhockeyapps.com/order/client-choose/EF6 for Total Custom and https://customizers.ccmhockeyapps.com/order/client-choose/EF6TCP for Total Custom Pro.

EDIT: Monkey and Pure customizers are up.

https://goalie.purehockey.com/c/custom-goalie-equipment?mfg_web_name=CCM

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/ccm-extreme-flex-goalie-equipment

Edited by ZeroGravitas

1 hour ago, ZeroGravitas said:

And this is the their new customizer, too. Launched with Axis 2 and people had loads of issues with that. At least the old style of customizer loaded for me. It seems hit or miss on Firefox and Chrome with me.

Funny, the link on the CCMHockey.com main page advertising the EF6 customizer takes me to the EF5 customizer.

Are you using Firefox? @ThatCarGuy suggested using Chrome and it looked night and day better.

FFC.png.b2356d6a646c976517e3c763b4181bc7.png

For people who can't find it, try https://customizers.ccmhockeyapps.com/order/client-choose/EF6 for Total Custom and https://customizers.ccmhockeyapps.com/order/client-choose/EF6TCP for Total Custom Pro.

EDIT: Monkey and Pure customizers are up.

https://goalie.purehockey.com/c/custom-goalie-equipment?mfg_web_name=CCM

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/ccm-extreme-flex-goalie-equipment

I'm using chrome for my browser; the official CCM customizer is just not good.

The problem with the retailers customizers is that if you are trying to order it as a set you cannot change the color layouts for each piece individually, like you can in the CCM customizer. You'd have to order each piece separately instead of the "full set" option. For example, the CCM logo color you choose for the outside gusset of the pads is actually the color that will be on the face logo of the blocker/glove. If you want them to be different colors, there is no way to specify this in the retailers full set customizer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

where are all the sets at

post 'em i know you got 'em lets go already

7.thumb.png.d6045bdd0a2acbb4737180bc50916dce.png8.thumb.png.1c3253f2702a223b1ebee6dc8e365146.png9.thumb.png.4ce6da0a09d6ada8ae1aea36d7c65791.png

Just for you

92039C99-3346-4C5F-AB80-8029CCCDC117.thumb.jpeg.61d7f2babe52ebfe5ce3280747fb6479.jpeg

9 hours ago, Hockey34 said:

Does anyone else hate the ccm logo being at the top of the pad? Or is it just me?     

I personally don’t mind it though the blocker and glove logos are odd. Not as odd as axis 2 thankfully 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still debating if I want to go away from my silver/navy/red and try something different.... I will say that it is inconvenient sometimes when you want a color on the landing area but not the t of the glove so you have to build those different in the customizer. 

Screenshot_20230408-140853.png

Screenshot_20230408-141433.png

Screenshot_20230408-142420.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Madmedic6 said:

Still debating if I want to go away from my silver/navy/red and try something different.... I will say that it is inconvenient sometimes when you want a color on the landing area but not the t of the glove so you have to build those different in the customizer. 

Screenshot_20230408-140853.png

Screenshot_20230408-141433.png

Screenshot_20230408-142420.png

You can change the colors of just the glove or just the pads through CCM’s customizer and hand a reference code to whoever you order through 

7 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

You can change the colors of just the glove or just the pads through CCM’s customizer and hand a reference code to whoever you order through 

Everytime I did filled colors on the glove from the pads on the ccm customizer it would change that area on the pads.