2023-24 Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

44 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Ian Clarke is a fantastic goalie coach that unfortunately forces his goalies to be in primarily white based kits. 

Canucks are being robbed of some pad style. 

I really like Ian Clarke, that dude is intense. And apparently as you say yes intense about what he thinks works! But yeah he's a little strict. I mean I'm an admitted white fan but even just a bit of colour would be nice!

The Canuck retros when Demko had the McLean tribute pads must have driven him CRAZY 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Ian Clarke is a fantastic goalie coach that unfortunately forces his goalies to be in primarily white based kits. 

Canucks are being robbed of some pad style. 

If you haven't seen it, ingoal has a great extended interview with him from Tendyfest this past summer. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 1:07 PM, ZeroGravitas said:

In desperation, your feeble mind attempts to see the pad graphic as Bauer inspired. Anything to to shield your weak psyche from the truth - the graphic is basically a Warrior graphic and, likely soon, you'll be wearing these abominations on your legs.

Welcome to hell.

Careful, I know where you live

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Those are "trade me right fkin now" colors

37 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Nah, just the Ian Clark special. 

Dude hates colour.

Plus if you look closely, I think the CCM logo is actually blue Canuck colours, and the efex 6 logo on the boot is green Canuck colours, so this has been intentionally done and I guess is his setup for the year? 😅

I suppose we'll find out but it seems like this isn't just a generic white set he picked up to fit with his next team...

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

They tagged Boyko in that image. So it is him. 

Interesting change since all previous images of him have been in all CCM gear and using a 590. 

Nice.  I don't see tags.  

Here's Cam Talbot.   Typical LAK style, just go down to Goalie Monkey and take some gear off the shelf.

Screenshot_20230916_194036_Samsung_Internet.thumb.jpg.57ff5d88ab7cd65b11732b8eefb70670.jpg

Erik Portillo

Screenshot_20230918_093747_Messages.thumb.jpg.317c1afc089e14c7bf550e1ccc55b015.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seagoal said:

Warrior glove on an NHL goalie.  Not exactly sure but here are the current goalies in the roster,  looks like Boyko has a 4 in his #

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

They tagged Boyko in that image. So it is him. 

Interesting change since all previous images of him have been in all CCM gear and using a 590. 

Back of the glove has Lindbom embroidered on it

2 hours ago, froese said:

Plus if you look closely, I think the CCM logo is actually blue Canuck colours, and the efex 6 logo on the boot is green Canuck colours, so this has been intentionally done and I guess is his setup for the year? 😅

I suppose we'll find out but it seems like this isn't just a generic white set he picked up to fit with his next team...

but i just wanna be a brat and start unfounded rumors

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Back of the glove has Lindbom embroidered on it

That makes more sense. Matches his helmet and his True colour set lines up. 

Dude used to wear Warrior G5 gear. Can't say I'm surprised he's trying the Warrior catcher again after some time in Lefevre gear. 

2033068.jpg.10442449472cc0dbd184746fe71d2d64.jpg

1 minute ago, Chenner29 said:

but i just wanna be a brat and start unfounded rumors

Trolling on the internet is such a joy. 

Capture.JPG.cb55f4e61ab4e064efbeef056b0b2d78.JPG