2023-24 Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

16 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Pretty sure he still uses a 12.1 spec on his PX3's. 

Here's his 12.2 set: https://sidelineswap.com/gear/hockey/goalie/goalie-full-sets/6906890-true-juuse-saros-nashville-predators-l12-2-goalie-set

Here's him in the playoffs this year, note the lack of thighrise notch to signify it's a PX3 build. 

Capture.JPG.122b01069c9b8024e5dbbe3b40f87a3f.JPG

Nuh uh

gettyimages-2150118706-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.5e9cd3cb29bf4b5e2d29d3b89596277a.jpg

Also fuck that seller. Pretty sure dude gets all that stuff for free and overprices the shit out of it. Any time someone confronts him about it he claims he paid more and states the gear is pro used as opposed to pro stock and therefore worth more. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Nuh uh

gettyimages-2150118706-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.5e9cd3cb29bf4b5e2d29d3b89596277a.jpg

Also fuck that seller. Pretty sure dude gets all that stuff for free and overprices the shit out of it. Any time someone confronts him about it he claims he paid more and states the gear is pro used as opposed to pro stock and therefore worth more. 

Well shit lol. 

You know what? If someone is going to pay 3500 USD for a used set of gear, they deserve to be scammed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Does anyone happen to have or previously had Saros pro return leg pads? I have a buddy asking what the specs are since he has some and wants to order the same thing. I’m more specifically trying to find what flex profile he uses. Thanks

Unfortunately the super tight leg channel is a holdover from the Eflex line and is a Pro only option. 

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Well shit lol. 

You know what? If someone is going to pay 3500 USD for a used set of gear, they deserve to be scammed. 

Yeah. He was using the thick thigh, but seemed to move over to the thin one right towards the end there (from what I remember).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2024 at 8:18 PM, keeperton said:

Yeah. He was using the thick thigh, but seemed to move over to the thin one right towards the end there (from what I remember).

Some folks prefer thick thighs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1