Custom Gear Wait Times

Goalline

4 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

So mine is coming soon too?

What size you go with? Stock features? I ended up with the 590. 

When did you order? I ordered on 6/10.

Minor tweaks everything: went with tight fit leg channel instead of loose. Went with a boot strap almost solely so I have an attachment point for my Kenesky pad carrying strap.

Catcher is 580 with pro palm. Blocker is stock with straight instead of curved finger protection.

21 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Still surprised they didn't force you into contrast logos

Welcome to the 580 glove club

69% of the reason why I went 580 was to have something to let customers try when they were interested in a 580.

4 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

When did you order? I ordered on 6/10.

Minor tweaks everything: went with tight fit leg channel instead of loose. Went with a boot strap almost solely so I have an attachment point for my Kenesky pad carrying strap.

Catcher is 580 with pro palm. Blocker is stock with straight instead of curved finger protection.

69% of the reason why I went 580 was to have something to let customers try when they were interested in a 580.

June 22, might need to wait another week for mine.

2 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

https://passauhockey.com/en/boutique/equipement/ensemble-complet-starke-en-stock-noir/

This is what I mentioned. Very odd. No other company I have looked at has this. 

I would be safe to assume that it for the "in stock" stuff and everything is either pre-cut for quick assembly or they may even have a few built set that are ready to ship.

Their Custom page doesn't mention anything about Full Right taking longer. https://passauhockey.com/en/sur-mesure/

2 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

https://passauhockey.com/en/boutique/equipement/ensemble-complet-starke-en-stock-noir/

This is what I mentioned. Very odd. No other company I have looked at has this. 

Maybe they make their all of their full right stuff to order. They're a small company making niche products of which only a small percentage of their potential clientele request full right. They probably don't keep the full right parts in inventory.

I believe Warrior was having some sourcing issues with their G6 customs. I think customers who had requested a sewn-in catcher palm were going to face a delay? Or maybe it was for the removable palm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MadsM said:

Oh okay, you didnt like the 591 stock one?

Tried it in store, and wasn't a fan of it. I have intermediate hands and didn't want to take a chance as well. Something about not having finger stalls freaked me out lol. Plus the closure felt more of like a 600 to me. 

Why you asking? You in the market for something new?

4 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Tried it in store, and wasn't a fan of it. I have intermediate hands and didn't want to take a chance as well. Something about not having finger stalls freaked me out lol. Plus the closure felt more of like a 600 to me. 

Why you asking? You in the market for something new?

Yeah, attached is picture of my gear.. getting some nasty stingers in the x900 glove and pads are kind of beat up 

IMG_20221003_193158786_HDR.jpg

8 minutes ago, netminder said:

So if you get a 590 closure you get finger stalls?

CCM offers 4 gloves right now. The usual three: 589, 590, 600, as well as their new 591 that doesn't have finger stalls. 

I don't think CCM would be dumb enough to outright get rid of their most popular glove (590) to push this new one. Especially as they have a lot of competition with True and a lot of their die hards are legacy users.