Decision Time on Graphics Gnetik IV

mckinneymagnum

It's go time for ordering my custom Gnetik IV full set but I still can't decide what design to go with. Switching from all white to black this time but wanted to have some color that would pop. We are the Bruins (and a long time fan) so going with Sport Gold accents. Threw some Silver in there on a couple of versions to see that would look too.

Here are four mockups. Option Three has been my go to for a while, but the silver ones are looking cool too. Thoughts??

Option One.jpg

Option Two.jpg

Option Three.PNG

Option Four.jpg

Trigger has been pulled on Option Three! Just placed the order with @TGC-Rance at the The Goalie Crease so now the impatient wait begins!!!!

BTW...working with Rance has been awesome! I was up in Toronto last week for work and had time to swing by the store. Man oh man that place is awesome! It's Goalie Heaven for sure! Rance took time to let me try on the Optiks and Gnetik IVs in a few sizes and of course answered a ton of questions. In the end, the Gnetik IVs were my choice and looking forward to having my first full custom set ever!

Thanks all.

Option Three.PNG

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, mckinneymagnum said:

Pads were delivered today and about to try them for the first time! 

Shout out to @Rance at the GoalieCrease for all his help and amazing customer service!!

F771E1E3-9C92-43F9-A05C-DE4854DEE80C.jpeg

Mawtah a' gawd - that set looks so good, it really doesn't matter how you play; you'll look wicked awesome! Yuh own playahs will bang a U-ey just tae see yuh geah again!

Archived