goalie cut jersey

Yzueblin

On 3/2/2018 at 7:02 PM, Yzueblin said:

Hi guys i know it's pretty hard to get a hand on real goalie cut jerseys from nhl ! 

i know this site it's fake jerseys but any of you have order one ? https://www.ahljerseys.com/index.php?route=common/home

want to know if the quality is good and if the website is legit

thank you

Goalie Cut from these folks is only a tag on the collar that says 'goal cut'

I buy them and add material to make them fit me. Still cheaper than most options plus I can modify them more to my size (6'2" 250). The chinese jerseys are usually long and narrow. So I shorten the arms a little and add continuous material from wrist to waist.

But how else can you get a unique jersey like they sell for less than $50 total?

Anyone ever order from Lutch USA? https://lutchusa.com/

I'm by no means a jersey collector or anything... just like something a little different. KH, VHL, some national team stuff, practice jerseys. (Super bummed they don't do Jokerit though... googling Zapolski prior to the Olympics has me obsessed with their unis.)

Lucth sizing options seem like a good breadth of find what fits you and no need to alter (assuming you know what fits you.) 

image.thumb.png.e62004e19a700f1545e0c73db4132e40.png

2 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

I'm by no means a jersey collector or anything... just like something a little different. KH, VHL, some national team stuff, practice jerseys. (Super bummed they don't do Jokerit though... googling Zapolski prior to the Olympics has me obsessed with their unis.)

Lucth sizing options seem like a good breadth of find what fits you and no need to alter (assuming you know what fits you.) 

yep they are good, fits perfectly over my L ccm premier c/a, quality is meh, nothing close to nhl jerseys but its alright

photo_2018-02-08_19-26-25.thumb.jpg.71be135f2ee99a461ed9ff624c5e76cc.jpg

4 minutes ago, Znowleopard said:

yep they are good, fits perfectly over my L ccm premier c/a, quality is meh, nothing close to nhl jerseys but its alright

photo_2018-02-08_19-26-25.thumb.jpg.71be135f2ee99a461ed9ff624c5e76cc.jpg

Bah... I just looked at that in another post... didn't connect the dots. Good looking sweater. Was this one they had in stock and shipped pretty quick to you? 

5 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Bah... I just looked at that in another post... didn't connect the dots. Good looking sweater. Was this one they had in stock and shipped pretty quick to you? 

naa they are made to order took maybe 3 weeks to ship it to me here in Europe

• 5 weeks later...

Rather than start a new thread, I'm hoping I can ask this here:

Has anyone ever worn an XL player jersey instead of a GC...? I landed my first gig with a rec team, and while I don't have to buy their jerseys, it might be nice. Dude only has player XL though.

For background, I'm wearing a Warrior Ritual 2 Sr CA, size small, with the shoulder floaters strapped all the way down (being very new to this, I'd rather see than look big).

Cheers,

Mark

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Rather than start a new thread, I'm hoping I can ask this here:

Has anyone ever worn an XL player jersey instead of a GC...? I landed my first gig with a rec team, and while I don't have to buy their jerseys, it might be nice. Dude only has player XL though.

For background, I'm wearing a Warrior Ritual 2 Sr CA, size small, with the shoulder floaters strapped all the way down (being very new to this, I'd rather see than look big).

Cheers,

Mark

A small c/a might fit.  I wore a XXL player jersey over my L Bauer c/a at the time.  But I had to pull at the jersey in a few places to get the sleeves rotated properly.  I did recently find a XXL Bauer team jersey on clearance, got another smaller jersey on clearance for the material, took them to a seamstress and had them add in extra material along the seam under the arms and it fits pretty well (shoulder floaters fill out the jersey a bit more than usual, but that's because of the player cut obviously).

I guess the obvious answer is to get him to bring an extra and try it on at the rink and find out that way.

Thanks @Mroy31 and @coopaloop1234. I also thought the elbow blocks would be a/the issue. I have indeed been assured that the desperation for goalies negates the matching jersey requirement, and I've already got a practice jersey, so I'm good to go. I was just hoping to have the same jersey so that when all the goals start piling up, I could just rip off the pads, and say "don't look at me; I'm a forward!"

...but then I guess I could also just stop the shots...? Do goalies sometimes do that...? :P

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Thanks @Mroy31 and @coopaloop1234. I also thought the elbow blocks would be a/the issue. I have indeed been assured that the desperation for goalies negates the matching jersey requirement, and I've already got a practice jersey, so I'm good to go. I was just hoping to have the same jersey so that when all the goals start piling up, I could just rip off the pads, and say "don't look at me; I'm a forward!"

...but then I guess I could also just stop the shots...? Do goalies sometimes do that...? :P

Not if you want your gear to look mad fresh

On 3/5/2018 at 9:04 AM, BadAngle41 said:

Lutch is local to me. I got a custom practice jersey in 58G to try them out. Pricing is good ($70 shipped for custom colors, embroidered number on the back, fight strap. 

Jerseys are fairly lightweight, similar to the retail Reebok Edge goal cuts. The cuffs at the wrist are a little small. The sleeves taper a bit more aggressively from armpit to wrist.  

Personally I like heavier weight jerseys with a larger wrist opening. 

On 4/5/2018 at 1:10 PM, Lucky Pucker said:

If you wear another jersey - and you're getting torched .... I'm just a fill in for these scrubs.

23 hours ago, Hills said:

Do they actually respond? I am having a very hard time getting them to get back in a timely manner.

I went to see them.  They stock some product in a little office suite about 20 mins south of me.  Most of my order was done via email except for the credit card part.

Archived