Brian's Eclipse series

Snowman30

They look nice. Most Brian's gloves are a what they call a 40 break angle, which I think translates to a 60 everywhere else. The one I had decades ago felt like a 60.

That one there looks like a 75 break maybe? Resembles my GT2. 

Talking Warrior, it's cool and funny to see that quote on the cuffs. It would of been cool and appropriate to see that on Warrior gear.

25 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

He goes through a few sets of gloves a year. He doesn't use just one set of gloves a season.

Understandable, interested to see if he stays in the model though.

7 minutes ago, Frenchforwin said:

Wierd they would do just a line for gloves and not pads but that's what I've heard from my source. One thing I love to see is I'm not the only one who prefers the old Brian's script over the B-star 

That's accurate, they're gloves only.

1 hour ago, Frenchforwin said:

It would be nice if Brian's made a stripped down pad like the Bauer hyperlights. Having demo'd an Optik set for a month and a half I'm now demo'ing the hyperlights and they feel so light. Was told the hyperlights slide best and have the hottesr rebounds, one game in I disagree, Optik3's better in both. 

I agree. The Optiks are supposed to be that, but there's still a lot going on in the core that could be stripped back a little.

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Since Brians is located right beside the province of Quebec, I assume there will be French versions of these pads too. 

All white is a very popular colour. 

What?? I don't get it. And BTW, Brian's is in the most southern city of Ontario, a good 7 hours away from my Outaouais region (frenchie border). So not that close.

5 hours ago, Frenchforwin said:

It would be nice if Brian's made a stripped down pad like the Bauer hyperlights. Having demo'd an Optik set for a month and a half I'm now demo'ing the hyperlights and they feel so light. Was told the hyperlights slide best and have the hottesr rebounds, one game in I disagree, Optik3's better in both. 

Wow! And I thought my Ultrasonic pads have rocket hard rebounds. Good to know that Brian's can give Bauer a run for their money. 

4 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

Some stores don't have full right in stock, especially for lower price point gloves. However, I don't think Brian's will be that cheap with their new model. 

I mostly thought you were asking if they were going to make FR at all. Mileage varies depending on shop stock, but I know you knew that.

WRT rebounds: The Optik rebounds are pretty potent, I don't think they are Bauer rebounds, but they're a solid kick off the shin.