Kenesky Collar

32 minutes ago, goalie said:

I agree, it's going to push the chesty out

Some women pay top dollar for that...

In all seriousness, there are so many ill-fitting chest pads out there (my current one included), and I often see lots of air space between people's chest pads and their actual body. I could see people not wanting any additional bulk if they have a well-fitting, streamlined chest pad, but for plenty of people, this wouldn't be much of an issue.

I'll echo @TitanG and say that I'm really happy to see Kenesky (and other smaller brands) continuing to expand their offerings. A good marketplace means options, and much to my chagrin, we've seen a once-robust goalie market get whittled down to a few major players. There used to be what, upwards of 20 goalie brands in the NHL? Now it's CCM, Bauer, Vaughn, and Brian's (Warrior, if you count sticks). I know Kenesky ain't in the NHL, but it's still indicative of things trending in the right direction. At the end of the day, it's good for consumers to have lots of companies / products / price-ranges to choose from. 

I was told they will be asking $40 on this, but it may change. Didn’t ask specifics on composition but it looks like it’d be able to handle a Weber clapbomb. 

This sample was made with the last of their ShockTec samples, so no production on this until they get some more 

15 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

I was told they will be asking $40 on this, but it may change. Didn’t ask specifics on composition but it looks like it’d be able to handle a Weber clapbomb. 

This sample was made with the last of their ShockTec samples, so no production on this until they get some more 

40$ is hard to say no to. When I finally get my Kenesky chest protector, I'll see if I can add this to it.

On 3/3/2019 at 8:22 PM, Chenner29 said:

Wow yea $40 is a great price.

3 hours ago, Naz said:

And that could be $40 CDN!  Even less for you!

giphy.gif

Realizing that goalie gear prices are listed in CAD is one of the few things that stirs the small spittoon of American pride buried deep, deep inside of my psyche. 

1 hour ago, goalie said:

did they ever get an new website up?

It's the one thing I wish he would do, the other one is so out dated and none of the new stuff he lists is on there. You ether have to go on Facebook and Instagram to find out  what they have and then email back and fourth to get prices and an order done. Just a pain in the butt to do, the time it would take for someone to answer all those emails about orders and prices having a new website up would be alot easier.

I really like the look of the neck guard and the price. Also like his Scrivins straps that you can add to pads after. 

15 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

It's the one thing I wish he would do, the other one is so out dated and none of the new stuff he lists is on there. You ether have to go on Facebook and Instagram to find out  what they have and then email back and fourth to get prices and an order done. Just a pain in the butt to do, the time it would take for someone to answer all those emails about orders and prices having a new website up would be alot easier.

I really like the look of the neck guard and the price. Also like his Scrivins straps that you can add to pads after. 

thanks for the update. Do you know $ on Scrivins strap? And that leads to the next question - is Scrivins playing anywhere?

Archived