CCM Premier Pro or Warrior VR1+?

cstoddard35

27 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Yes, per this thread, the V1+ comes in between the 1S and 2S Pro. It should be pretty nominal with the 2S Pro

Thats insane. Good for warrior! Was thinking about the sherwood bpm 150 but these all seem way lighter and probably shoot rebounds out better. Two sticks I think it would be worth comparing is the bpm 150 and the eflex 4. or even that new 200 dollar warrior stick :)

Anyone in Canada, Pro Hockey Life has a one day 20% off sale. Of course the Bauer sticks are excluded but all the Warriors are on sale. Brings the + from $349 down to $280. I'm still holding off myself though!

32 minutes ago, 1C5 said:

Anyone in Canada, Pro Hockey Life has a one day 20% off sale. Of course the Bauer sticks are excluded but all the Warriors are on sale. Brings the + from $349 down to $280. I'm still holding off myself though!

Good eye. If I didn't just pick up a back up CR2 I'd explore this.

Edit: I lied.

Untitled.thumb.png.1b469102d78e5880351f276643ec5aec.png

50 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

It's pretty damn funny ALL SITE 20% off but not CCM or Bauer. If you go in you can try and ask they might help you but these guys got gear from 3-4 years ago for a reason, most expense store out there.  I only go for last resort. Sale ends today b

Their prices are pretty much in line with the rest of the industry and most stores face the same limitations for applying discounts. 

CCM and Bauer being exempt from sales is nothing new. 

36 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Their prices are pretty much in line with the rest of the industry and most stores face the same limitations for applying discounts. 

CCM and Bauer being exempt from sales is nothing new. 

There are at least 2 stores I can walk into and get a discount, there are guys that sell goalie gear that will give you at least 10% if not more.  Pro Hockey Life can continue doing what they are doing, not for me.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:32 AM, Kirk3190 said:

At $199 we make the V1 Pro as well.  Which is what most goalies are familiar with being the CR1.  If you loved the CR1 weight, performance, durability, price etc.. It's a great option to go for the V1 Pro.

Just be totally honest is the vr1 pro + confirmed more durable than the vr1 pro 200 dollar version? I would assume not because cr1 was durable, but at a price of being about one hundred grams heavier than the vr1 pro +

45 minutes ago, Jonathon v said:

Just be totally honest is the vr1 pro + confirmed more durable than the vr1 pro 200 dollar version? I would assume not because cr1 was durable, but at a price of being about one hundred grams heavier than the vr1 pro +

I am not with Warrior, but i'll offer a generality: the most expensive sticks are expensive because they are designed and built around high performance. High performance often (not always every time) is usually associated with lighter weight. Lighter weight usually means lesser durability.

I'd expect the less expensive stick to be more durable at the cost of weight.

Archived