Daily Chit-chat

seagoal

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

He's retired from hockey. I have him on IG and he's been doing a lot of BBQing and been busy with his kids in baseball.

Well that's a good update.  If you chat with him, tell him I said hello.  He was a good dude and a well-liked member (by me anyway) on here.

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

He gets love from me.  You sold me out for @seagoal, I sold you out for @Lucky Pucker.  Deal with it :fyea:

Clearly we just need to get all together and hammer this out.

1 minute ago, seagoal said:

Well that's a good update.  If you chat with him, tell him I said hello.  He was a good dude and a well-liked member (by me anyway) on here.

Yea, he was my R/GT brother on this board. I'll let him know the guys here say hey.

2 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Clearly we just need to get all together and hammer this out.

I just posted this at my work so I'm halfway there:

-" where did you get the term "nut butter" from ? Why don't you say "peanut butter" like real Americans?   Ha, serious question. "

Edited by seagoal

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm all for some 4 way hammering though :datass:

It’s just so compelling, how can you not be seduced by the dynamics? On the one hand, two Canucks and two yanks. On the other, it’s east vs. West. And on yet another hand, it’s two of us with teams that have Stanley Cups, and… well… lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

It’s just so compelling, how can you not be seduced by the dynamics? On the one hand, two Canucks and two yanks. On the other, it’s east vs. West. And on yet another hand, it’s two of us with teams that have Stanley Cups, and… well… lol

I bet Seattle gets one before Vancouver.  And I bet Vancouver will riot like its 1994 :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I'm glad you didn't capitalize yanks while simultaneously capitalizing Canucks. 

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I bet Seattle gets one before Vancouver.  And I bet Vancouver will riot like its 1994 :rofl:

'94?

Buddy, we've already beat that year.

If there's one thing we here in Vancouver are good at, it's rioting. Runner up is Montreal

Edited by coopaloop1234

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

Nonsense.  Wtf else would you have rioted over?  Oh wait, 2010.  You fucks probably riot for good reasons too.  Bunch of savages.

Fun fact, since the great 2010 riots, us Vancovuerites have been in a state of hibernation until our next cup final.

It's been noted that a Vancouverite's appetite for rampant destruction increases per hibernation cycle.

• Haha 1