Daily Chit-chat

seagoal

Anyone here build a motorised bicycle? I was going to build out my Schwinn OCC Stingray as a motorised build, but ultimately decided that a different frame (with a built-in tank and motor mounts) and fork was going to be better. My inspiration for the livery on this build:

0F7C1140-69EC-4530-BA55-0DEA94F99D22.jpeg

56 minutes ago, chile57 said:

Zero turn or bust... unless you are in "the city" of course. 52" cut with the Kawasaki motor for me (cue Tim Allen/Taylor grunting)...

https://www.gravely.com/en-us/power-equipment/zero-turn/zt-xl

gravely-zt-xl-zero-turn-mower.jpg

... would have gone bigger/more power but it wouldn't have fit in the shed. 

I wish.  My yard isn't big enough to warrant one of those. 

8 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I wish.  My yard isn't big enough to warrant one of those. 

At the end of the day - so long as your yard is perfectly manicured (I'm talking lining it up properly, edging, etc.) it doesn't matter how you got it done. For the record - the Gravely is probably overkill for my acre but we're gear nut goalies - that's what we do.

Shoutout to my pops who put me through over a decade mowing little old ladies' lawns when I was a wee lad and stoked my appreciation for a well manicured lawn (and Tim Allen). 

Edited by chile57

Just now, chile57 said:

At the end of the day - so long as your yard is perfectly manicured (I'm talking lining it up properly, edging, etc.) it doesn't matter how you got it done. For the record - the Gravely is probably overkill for my acre but we're gear nut goalies - that's what we do.

Shoutout to my pops who put me through over a decade mowing little old ladies' lawns when I was  wee lad and stoked my appreciation for a well manicured lawn. 

An acre I do not have lol.  I am in the eastern NYC suburbs.  I have just under 7k sqft

Why is it that the NHL Network keeps recapping the Cup series? I already know that Tampax Bay won the bleedin’ Cup. If you’re not going to show news about the Expansion Draft, free agents signings, buyouts, I want throwback games. Of course it would be a bonus if Kelly Nash was doing the news in a swim costume; naked would be better!

Rant over for now.