Beer

Lucky Pucker

2 hours ago, MTH said:

Naz - where you at again? I miss the forum that used to have your location under your name.

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

He's on Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada.

Bloody islanders.

HAHAHA, yup, Victoria BC.  Living over here in Paradise on the Island while Coop deals with the Lower Mainland mayhem...  takes him 45 minutes to drive to the rink that is 8 blocks from his house.

I miss the location tag on the profiles too.

41 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

I was in a band and we were doing a recording session with a hipster. He was such a twat! He never admitted when he did things wrong. I wanted to kill that little cunt!!!!

I also hate hipsters!

Me too i also hate hipsters , am Old now?

Edited by Znowleopard

11 minutes ago, Naz said:

HAHAHA, yup, Victoria BC.  Living over here in Paradise on the Island while Coop deals with the Lower Mainland mayhem...  takes him 45 minutes to drive to the rink that is 8 blocks from his house.

I miss the location tag on the profiles too.

Ah Hongcouver. What a blessed area.

Thankfully, the rink I'm usually at is a 5 min drive from home on the highway. Takes me almost no time to get there and back.

On 5/16/2018 at 12:17 PM, Traktor31 said:

I, too, love a lot of beer. I don't know if anyone is from Michigan, but my favorite brand is probably Oddside Ales. If I had to pick just ONE. They have a lot of unique stuff, and lots of Always Sunny themed brews. ?

OddSide-Troll-Troll-759x500.jpgimage_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png?imgmax=80

Oddside is the bomb! The brewery is about a 90 minute drive from my cottage and I plan on hitting it up this summer.   My usual summer road trip is to Holland Mi to get some Dragon's Milk straight from the source, but I think Oddside is going to get the nod this year.

I live about 30 minutes from the BrewDog brewery in Columbus, and their Elvis Juice is my daily driver.  

Lucky Pucker, I'm down for a Tshirt for sure.  Maybe a jersey...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

Oddside is the bomb! The brewery is about a 90 minute drive from my cottage and I plan on hitting it up this summer.   My usual summer road trip is to Holland Mi to get some Dragon's Milk straight from the source, but I think Oddside is going to get the nod this year.

I live about 30 minutes from the BrewDog brewery in Columbus, and their Elvis Juice is my daily driver.  

They have a BrewDog in Columbus? I thought they were only in Scotland? I have also enjoyed the Elvis Juice before, thunkyavurrehmuch!

1 hour ago, Puckstopper said:

Nice! I still need to go. I hear the brewery is really cool, its small and almost like a "coffee shop" type vibe of place. 

Ah yes, Holland is great for breweries, I also enjoy hitting up Saugatuck for a fun weekend. 

19 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

I love that commercial. In many ways I can relate. Hey we’re goalies, we KNOW defense wins championships. 

Eh - in my case, I think it's truer to say that teams with me as their goalie know they ain't winning no championships. Or games.

:rofl:

1 minute ago, bunnyman666 said:

We may even teach you a thing or two; even if it is what NOT to do.

Right, well back on topic here. This supposed to be a thread about hating on hipsters Beer!

Friday before a long weekend here in Canada. After my phyiso this afternoon for the stupid MCL injury, I pick up the kids at school, and then it's beer o'clock again! Got some lovely Lowenbraus waiting for me... mmmmm - German lagers... :drool:

15 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Right, well back on topic here. This supposed to be a thread about hating on hipsters Beer!

Friday before a long weekend here in Canada. After my phyiso this afternoon for the stupid MCL injury, I pick up the kids at school, and then it's beer o'clock again! Got some lovely Lowenbraus waiting for me... mmmmm - German lagers... :drool:

Drinking beer whilst hating on hipsters! Of course gotta watch that action or you might get into a fight with a snowflake, er, um hipster.

Of course as I always say- we are being brought together by the beer, whether it be old farts like us, hipsters, nerds, bikers, clergy people, soccer (football) mums, hockey mums, mums we like to do biblical things to, really old men, and the rest of everyone. We have one common goal, and that is to drink good beer!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MTH said:

I'm at the point that beers in the garage is my favorite place to drink. Few neighbors over and kids playing in the yard.

Yes yes!!!! I have no desire to hang out in a bar any longer.

Wow- you let kids play in your yard? No stranger danger? Teaching them to hop fences?  You’re even cooler than I thought!

On 5/16/2018 at 5:23 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Hipster is the new emo man. Give it a year or two and it'll be phased out.

Uh oh, I think I will have to hide. I never left my emoness as I am typing right now while wearing a Senses Fail shirt and am 34 years old. :D