Board Members Gone MIA

RichMan

54 minutes ago, RichMan said:

At which point did I say or you read that I'm blaming the mods?!

This is big and no one ever brought it up, never, even while we mourned his "fake" death. I am just aside myself. I cannot comprehend why one does this unless entering an eye witness protection program.

To confirm, Bunnyman is still alive?!?!?!

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

2023 wtf

I think the fact that he pretended to be his own friend, faked his death, and came back as a fake teenager says all we need to know. Guy needs help

Sadly, it could be worse.   A couple years prior to COVID we had a technician at a place I used to work have his girlfriend call in for him and claim he was in the hospital, having suffered an aneurysm.   A couple days later she called us and told us he'd died.  Obviously the whole office was fairly upset, but she said we shouldn't/couldn't really do anything as the memorial would be across the country in Oregon and his parents were wealthy so she and his other roommates didn't need anything.   We picked up his truck and tools, gave her some cash that we'd collected and moved on.   3 months later his former supervisor ran into him at a grocery store.   He admitted he hated the job and didn't want to get payroll deducted for a $2000 meter that he'd lost, so he made the whole thing up and went to visit family out west for a month.    

People today are messed up...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichMan said:

At which point did I say or you read that I'm blaming the mods?!

This is big and no one ever brought it up, never, even while we mourned his "fake" death. I am just aside myself. I cannot comprehend why one does this unless entering an eye witness protection program.

Right around here:

Why was a full thread in his memory left active then? Why weren't we informed? 

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

People today are messed up...

Truth/well said @Puckstopper.

Thanks for not being dicks ladies/gents (those of you that aren't dicks - you know who you are (spoiler alert - if you're not sure - you're probably a dick)).

Edited by chile57
  • Haha 1

You're good in my book @Chenner29... unless you are really bunnyman in disguise or somebody else in disguise or somebody else playing somebody else who is actually somebody else in disguise or...

But then again - you are a mod and we all know what unpaid officer of this forum pieces of shit they are... 😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, chile57 said:

You're good in my book @Chenner29... unless you are really bunnyman in disguise or somebody else in disguise or somebody else playing somebody else who is actually somebody else in disguise or...

But then again - you are a mod and we all know what unpaid officer of this forum pieces of shit they are... 😂

Chenner is actually a massive asshole. 😅

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chile57 said:

Like Robert Downey Jr's character in Tropic Thunder.

"I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Big boss hid it

I do remember reading that thread and then suddenly it disappeared and no one said anything about it again. Which I find almost as weird. I took it as it was erroneous information and that he actually was dead. But now it seems, for some reason, acknowledging he was being shady online shouldn’t have been publicized? I don’t get it. If he’s a tool, he’s a tool. Why hide it? And it’s going to come out eventually, like here in this thread.
I mean, if he’s not dead, that’s a good thing. Even if it means he was being a complete dingleberry by faking his death. Rather he be alive. 

49 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I miss seeing @seagoal around more. We used to have great times teasing each other about how old we each were😂 I don’t even know if he’s a mod or not but he’s been around a long time

Seagoal and I still text now and then.

He's got a torn minuscus from playoffs and we've been talking about his theoretical Shadow set he's set on getting. 

He's as close to mod status as I am. Lol. 

To give you guys some context, this all actually happened this past December.
I noticed some analogous behavioral patterns (flooding the board with certain posts at certain times; constantly responding/pumping threads he started; asynchronous narrative structure to his posts) - remembered he did the same thing as Dumpy, so I looked up the IP address on the new name (EthanAllen).
IP address yielded a nearly identical address, to the point that an IT friend of mine said if they weren't the same person, it was either a roommate or a neighbor leeching off his old wi-fi.

I brought in some additional folks in to poke around, we compiled some evidence and came to our conclusion.

2 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

I do remember reading that thread and then suddenly it disappeared and no one said anything about it again. Which I find almost as weird. I took it as it was erroneous information and that he actually was dead. But now it seems, for some reason, acknowledging he was being shady online shouldn’t have been publicized? I don’t get it. If he’s a tool, he’s a tool. Why hide it? And it’s going to come out eventually, like here in this thread.
I mean, if he’s not dead, that’s a good thing. Even if it means he was being a complete dingleberry by faking his death. Rather he be alive. 

Our little detective group decided we should out him via this thread that's now been hidden.
TGN disagreed after the post, said there was some suspicion of internet stalking, and concern of the situation possibly escalating to an in-person visit. 
A few years prior to all this, one of the mods actually got an unsolicited phone call from him - despite their number not being published anywhere on the board, nor ever given out via PM.

I mean, knowing what you all know now - how would this person (possible mental issues or no) respond to being outed in front of his community?  Really don't think he would have taken it well.

I'm probably acting a bit rogue from the rest of the mod team here, but IMO 5 months is plenty of time for him to process what he's done.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

I mean, knowing what you all know now - how would this person (possible mental issues or no) respond to being outed in front of his community?  Really don't think he would have taken it well.

I'm probably acting a bit rogue from the rest of the mod team here, but IMO 5 months is plenty of time for him to process what he's done.

This explanation alone is substantial enough to answer my "why" instead of making me feel like I'm attacking y'all. 

My question is legit given I'm so in the dark on all this. 

If I needed to call someone out, I'd do it directly, not footsy around. 

In any case, your statement above makes sense not knowing his true mental state.

Thanks 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Seagoal and I still text now and then.

He's got a torn minuscus from playoffs and we've been talking about his theoretical Shadow set he's set on getting. 

He's as close to mod status as I am. Lol. 

I still miss my tgn dad

although you’ve seemingly taken his place lol

Edited by A.YOUNGoalie13
  • Like 1