Board Members Gone MIA

RichMan

As I was browsing for information on the board, one of the threads brought up a member that was very active at one time but has since gone MIA.

I'm referring to @ULTIMA . His last presence was in June 2021. Anybody close has any news? Is he ok? 

I'd hate to find out late again about the loss of one of ours like I did with @bunnyman666 RIP.

52 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Ultima posted recently on a different account, I can't remember his new name. Said he couldn't remember his log in, so he was forced to make a new account. 

Bunny, well, that's a whole different story. 

Should we tell him?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I swear if someone faked their death to get off a forum

He ended up coming back under the persona of a high school aged kid with a new username.

Got a bunch of people to interact with him, got called out via PM for being the same dude.

Hasn't posted since.

37 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

He ended up coming back under the persona of a high school aged kid with a new username.

Got a bunch of people to interact with him, got called out via PM for being the same dude.

Hasn't posted since.

Ultima? Why? No one had beef with him...not that I know.

12 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Hasn't posted since.

Well thats… different

11 hours ago, dreadlocked1 said:

Wait so bunnyman didn't die?  I thought someone was in contact with his wife?

He also pretended to be his own neighbor/friend/whatever (Dumpy?)

I'll just leave this link to another forum here, with a screen shot in case it gets deleted (check the post date.)

image.png.7a79bffa25ea3bf16a9e471eb3ba840f.png

25 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

He also pretended to be his own neighbor/friend/whatever (Dumpy?)

I'll just leave this link to another forum here, with a screen shot in case it gets deleted (check the post date.)

image.png.7a79bffa25ea3bf16a9e471eb3ba840f.png

2023 wtf

I think the fact that he pretended to be his own friend, faked his death, and came back as a fake teenager says all we need to know. Guy needs help

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

2023 wtf

I think the fact that he pretended to be his own friend, faked his death, and came back as a fake teenager says all we need to know. Guy needs help

Pretended to be his own friend, faked his death, pretended to be his grieving wife, pretended to be a teenager (nephew). etc. His nephew account on here stopped posting when we called him out, coincidentally the same day that his guitar forum account last posted too. 

Pretty messed up, and frankly, pointless. 

If I'm ever leaving this site, I'm telling you all off, not faking my death for undue sympathy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is some... Fucked. Up. Shit. And roundaboutly - sad.

Thanks for shining a light on TGN board underbelly... and not being seedy "blokes" (that we know of) gents.

Just proves don't believe all you read on the interwebz.

WTF!!!??? 

what in DA HELL have I just open?!?!?

Why was a full thread in his memory left active then? Why weren't we informed? 

He wasn't a threat and entertaining but shit, why go through all that trouble? What was there to gain?

40 minutes ago, RichMan said:

WTF!!!??? 

what in DA HELL have I just open?!?!?

Why was a full thread in his memory left active then? Why weren't we informed? 

He wasn't a threat and entertaining but shit, why go through all that trouble? What was there to gain?

So let me get this straight.

You just found out an internet buddy has been lying to you for 2+ years, faked his own death to get your attention, let you mourn him, and your first response is to blame the mods?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

You just found out an internet buddy has been lying to you for 2+ years, faked his own death to get your attention, let you mourn him, and your first response is to blame the mods?

To be fair, mods here are some of the worst people ever. 

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

At which point did I say or you read that I'm blaming the mods?!

This is big and no one ever brought it up, never, even while we mourned his "fake" death. I am just aside myself. I cannot comprehend why one does this unless entering an eye witness protection program.