Best cup out there?

Griff1604

Been using a Bauer  supreme pro double cup for a long time and has held up well and thankfully never felt anything. I want to make sure I’m protected so I wear a normal cup in my compression pants a long with the pro jock. 

got it 7/8 years ago and still looks new and think they still make them. For the most part I think any reputable company will make a good jock, can’t be to hard to put a hard cup inside some padding. 

this is it but it’s sold out https://www.goaliemonkey.com/accessories/jocks-cups/adult-jocks-cups/bauer-goalie-supreme-jock-sr.html#box_reviews

1 hour ago, Quadzilla32 said:

Been using a Bauer  supreme pro double cup for a long time and has held up well and thankfully never felt anything. I want to make sure I’m protected so I wear a normal cup in my compression pants a long with the pro jock. 

got it 7/8 years ago and still looks new and think they still make them. For the most part I think any reputable company will make a good jock, can’t be to hard to put a hard cup inside some padding. 

this is it but it’s sold out https://www.goaliemonkey.com/accessories/jocks-cups/adult-jocks-cups/bauer-goalie-supreme-jock-sr.html#box_reviews

Thank you for your input! Saw that one while researching as well, but unfortunately since its sold out I had to keep looking. Right now I'm leaning toward a Warrior X2 Pro, which has had great reviews. Thanks again for your advice!

My first jock was a bauer reactor and one day I feel a shot ! Be sure after that for every shot you receive you hope to don’t receive a shot there 

the next day I bought a warrior pro jock ( 1st gen ) I’ve never felt any shot with it 

3 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Definitely a fan of my warrior x2. Bulkier than my eagle double cup, but never interfered with movement and has held up great so far. 

Thanks Coop! Appreciate the input. Looks like I'm going to go with that one! Gotta protect the valuables ;) 

Vaughn SLR Pro carbon. Defenitely on the bulkier side, but protection is top. My second cup is older Bauer Pro (one with the air pillow inside), realy good one, but Vaughn protection is better.

3 hours ago, mik said:

Vaughn SLR Pro carbon. Defenitely on the bulkier side, but protection is top. My second cup is older Bauer Pro (one with the air pillow inside), realy good one, but Vaughn protection is better.

Heard great things about that one as well. Thanks for your input!

I have the Warrior one mentioned above.  Not because I did a lot of research, but it was available at my local shop.  I can say that I have made a cup save one game, and honestly, I did not feel it, but knew it went in there.  I wear that as the only level of protection there, no secondary cup or any of that, and that game I was so impressed with how it took care of me.  I couldn't tell ya if it hit the padding above or direct on the cup itself, but I guess that is kind of the point.

• 2 weeks later...

The John brown single is very nice. Came from a Reebok and then a Brian’s pro Goaler before that. I don’t wear a second cup, this one is great. The double Brown is a bit extreme though. 

Archived