Seattle Expansion

Naz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, RichMan said:

Nothing personal to Seattle residents but, boo! The efforts or at least chance could of been given to Quebec to bring the Nordiques back.

It's not like Quebec has been blacklisted. When they're ready to pay a $650M expansion fee they can apply. I would love to see Quebec return, but I think its FAR more likely to be a relocation. 

18 hours ago, Mike24 said:

Seattle (what?).  Any ideas. 

Whalers

sonics

bucks and they have a star on the jersey. 

Grunge??? 

Vedders

I've heard Seattle Kraken a few times, and I like it. 

32 minutes ago, WillyGrips13 said:

The NHL wants to even up the league geographically. 16 west and 16 east. Hence Vegas and now perhaps Seattle.

I hope Seattle actually goes off the board and goes away from the green color scheme that all Seattle teams seem to go with.

But the Green/Blue/White is essentially a mandatory Staple for any team in the North West!

Too bad Vancouver already has it. (unless we change back to that sweet sweet red/yellow/black scheme)

46 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

But the Green/Blue/White is essentially a mandatory Staple for any team in the North West!

Too bad Vancouver already has it. (unless we change back to that sweet sweet red/yellow/black scheme)

The two teams need to get together and agree to make this happen. Van can go back to their amazing color scheme and Seattle can go green/blue. 

Would be cool if they named themselves after the former professional team, Seattle Totems. A modern twist on this could be cool. 

11628.png

or something like this even

0922-brandonmanzione-sea.png?token=6Ua51

Wouldn't mind them coping the Thunderbirds either. Or go weird: Seattle Sea Otters.

10 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Well unlike that other stupid design earlier in the thread, at least these designs have "Seattle" spelled left to right instead of right to left, you know, the way the English language is supposed to be. 

I do think marijuana is a legal substance in Washington State, therefore it explains the right to left spelling...

3 minutes ago, LordOfTheCrease said:

Oh, I'm so sorry. Not my fault that that was the original team layout. ???

Know your history instead of just talking trash.

Screenshot_2018-03-07-09-40-42.png

Easy there. It was meant in jest. Take it easy. Chill the fuck out, dude.

Find something else to get ate up about!!!!

Archived