Brian's Gear

TheGoalNet

TGN thanks for your 2 cents I will be making the change - I was actually thinking about this all morning while my son was on the ice.

I have already inquired if the change can be made! The order was placed about 2 weeks ago - hopefully it won't be an issue! I was also told that this material supposedly slid better than the weave but my son initially wanted weave!

So as promised my sons specs on the Brian's Gnetiks3

GN3 Pads and Blocker 34+1.5 flex from boot up – 5/3/1

SZ3 Catcher with GN3 graphic

White skate lace pocket Double T with sewn on Eyes!

All pieces  to have sewn on B-Star logo, with White Wv Base Navy Wv B and SPG Wv star

Pro Palm –Extra break in time PLEASE

Pads 84 Toe tapper

White leather heel strap 3-4 “ longer for Lundy loop on skate

All white Primo except in knee landing area to be BLACK

Finally want to thank TGN for prodding me on te primo material in the inner gusset - the material has been changed!

3 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Awesome, I am glad they accommodated that. I would love to hear a comparison of how Primo slides compared to his last set after they arrive. 

I will let you know for sure another 4 weeks till he gets them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Big2 said:

So my sons kit arrived yesterday he will be trying them tomorrow for the first time! Will provide some initial feedback and will try to follow up with a more extended report in a few weeks.

Look sharp. 

Do he or you have Instagram? I will post these 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Sorry, @bunnyman666 what type of graphics?

What are current on everything except for the current Bauer graphics.But I'm not even a fan of the Lundqvist OD1N, either.  I hate graphics, in general. I love my plain, no graphic PAW pads. Yes- I advertise on them, but that's a necessary evil for me. 

2 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

What are current on everything except for the current Bauer graphics.But I'm not even a fan of the Lundqvist OD1N, either.  I hate graphics, in general. I love my plain, no graphic PAW pads. Yes- I advertise on them, but that's a necessary evil for me. 

I was being sarcastic since you had used "cut and sew" three times in one sentence. :P

So first practice for my son with his new kit - - 2 hour practice divided in 3 sections power skating/technical stuff/high intensity shooting from numerous sections within your zone!

He told me that the pads wher slightly stiff at the beginning but that they quickly softened up at the boot and he was very excited at the end of the 2 hours how they performed. Blocker - confortable liked it blah blah blah it's a blocker, he did take a shot to one of his fingers but as I told him after it was related to poor technique on that shot nothing to do with the blocker!

Finally the glove - here we are dealing with a glove that has a pro palm so it's still a bit stiff to close but tomorrow I will look up break in techniques to help in its break in!

My son is extatic about his kit - very wise purchase!

21 hours ago, Inferno said:

TitanG originally posted the Wardo picture. Brian's is throwing down the best looking gear so far this season!

The blue set is for Kasimir Kaskisuo of the Marlies. Interesting to note that last season he was in a Heritage setup and previous seasons he was in G-NETiK, so it again shows that there are really different softness options available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hills said:

Kaskisou glove looks like the style I'd like, retail catching gloves from Brians have never really felt great to me but I've never had a chance to try a Darling Spec on.

His glove is basically stock, what I can see in the pic. The Glove is based of the Darling spec. 

Even Craig Anderson, who's in GNetik 1 still is rumored to be switching.