Maltese Gel Kit Group Buy

4 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

can I still get in on this?

if so put me down for a blue kit with chin sling

Absolutely! Welcome aboard 

1 hour ago, PAW the OX said:

Blue or green, with chin sling would be awesome.

Pick one, or both :)

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

I’d love a multi-colour kit; is that possible?

If you wanna order one of each kit, I think we can have red slings

12 minutes ago, dreadlocked1 said:

Green with chin sling please.  i have a Fusion 9961 mask from Simmons.  Almost decade old foam, still using as my main lid.  See any issues with Maltese in that?

None at all sir! 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current list.  Cutoff date is tomorrow (8/13) by midnight Pacific Standard time.

• A few of you seem to have more than one mask, so I'll throw this out there:
    • If anyone wants a second kit, you can add one now for another $5 off the promo price.
    • You can mix and match.  If you are grabbing a Green for $80, you can add the blue for $85 second kit price.
    • Good deal if you've got a buddy/backup near you that wants to split cost.

@mr_shifty1982, @bunnyman666 do you still want in?

Those below, if you are ready to commit, please Paypal me (in US funds, please) at:
ericc@maltesesports.com (note the two Cs) - but please read everything below first.

• These are coming straight to me from our distribution center in New Jersey.
    • I would like to minimize shipping cost from there to me, and I would like to mitigate shipping cost. 
    • Please pay by 8/17.  If you have a special case please PM me.
    • @Snowman30I will ship these with your knee pads, so you are exempt from this if you need an extra week or so.
  • Paypal Gift is preferred, but if you don't feel comfortable doing that, regular Goods and Services payment method is fine.
  • Please add shipping cost for your country (see asterisk at bottom).
  • Please include your username on this forum in your payment notes, along with your address.

Green with Sling - $80 USD + shipping* // $75 for 2nd kit

@2padstack, @BadAngle41, @#1BeerLeaguer, @dreadlocked1, @PAW the OX

Blue with Sling - $90 USD + shipping* // $85 for 2nd kit

@Snowman30, @itis121, @MangoRhinehart

Blue without sling - $70 USD + shipping* // $65 for 2nd kit

@Urabus33

*shipping cost: $10 to US, $15 to Canada. I will ship via USPS.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:08 PM, dreadlocked1 said:

Paid sir.  Please ship USPS to keep it simple.  Thanks and looking forward to adding more Maltese to my life!  proud combo wearer here.

Assuming you are Jeff, got it.
Please PM me your shipping address.  It didn't come through in Paypal notes.

On 8/15/2018 at 12:58 AM, PAW the OX said:

should be paid. thanks again.

Got your double order. Thanks!

@Snowman30, @itis121, @#1BeerLeaguer
Unless my notes are wrong, we are still waiting on you.

14 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

@Chenner29 what adhesive(s) does Maltese recommend using to permanently attach the padding? Phil's video on youtube is from 6 years ago and didn't know if recommendations may have changed.

The kits are self-adhesive for fitting purposes.  Once you get what you want, there's a superglue bottle included to permanently mount the padding.

I might be installing a kit for a local guy here, I'll take photos and share my process/progress

On 8/17/2018 at 1:39 PM, Chenner29 said:

The kits are self-adhesive for fitting purposes.  Once you get what you want, there's a superglue bottle included to permanently mount the padding.

I might be installing a kit for a local guy here, I'll take photos and share my process/progress

Do you have any thoughts /recommendations about using velcro? 

8 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Do you have any thoughts /recommendations about using velcro? 

You can, it will change the fit.  Probably adds anywhere from 1/8" to 1/4" based on the thickness of hook and loop used.

Back in the mid-00s, a version of the gel kit used hook and loop to attach the padding to the shell. 
My biggest recommendation if you plan to go this route is to make sure the inside of the shell is completely clean for best adhesion.

6 hours ago, ruckus007 said:

Are there any more of this to buy? I'm looking for the ocean blue with no chin sling. Can you do a 3/8ths?

The group discount has expired. However, (and I’ll have to check my notes), but I believe I’m still waiting for payment for one ocean blue kit with sling. 1/4” and 1/8” shim will get you to 3/8”.

Where are you located? You can PM me if you don’t want to post for everyone else to see. 

Archived