Maltese Gel Kit Group Buy

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post here to gauge some interest to see if there was interest in a group buy from the members on here for gel mask kits.
This is not something being offered on GGSU or our family of websites. 
It is more speculative, but if there's serious interest, I'll work to get a deal for the membership here.

Would the TGN community be interested in a tiered discount? 
I'm thinking of offering a percentage off starting at 10 kits as a community, and donating a portion to the forum to help support upkeep cost.

We recently produced a batch of Ocean Blue to go along with our traditional green. 
Chin sling is an add-on (see the semicircular piece in the green kit picture)
Shipping is separate, but I'll ship using USPS so the cost will be reasonable (probably $10 for US, $15-20 for Canada)

GPS Mask Padding Kit - Click Image to Close203245412_LEBlueKit.thumb.JPG.77a8d8c0fb070f64d83d7e58ab6ec5b9.JPG

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the go ahead to give a little more information, but I need to ask for some as well.

Kit availability:
Stock Green 1/4" thick kits with 1/8" shims.  Retail MSRP: $65 - Promo price: $60
Limited Edition Blue 1/4" thick kit with 1/8" shim.  Retail MSRP $75 - Promo Price: $70
Optional sling/jaw pad.  Green or blue available with kit purchase.  Retail MSRP: $25  - Promo Price: $20

Questions for some users that have expressed interest:

@motowngoalie@BadAngle41@itis121@mr_shifty1982@#1BeerLeaguer@dreadlocked1@2padstack
Please specify color preference, and if you want a sling or not.
I'd be happy to host a group video chat to help you all with installation if needed. 
If someone has the tech know-how to record/preserve the group install vid chat, I think it would be very helpful for the community.

For everyone else, end date to get in on this will be 8/13.

After chatting with @TheGoalNet, the forum doesn't need donations.  What I'll do instead is this...
If we can hit 10-15 kits, I'll raffle off a small accessory item (may or may not be a Maltese product) which I will ship with your kit.

• Each purchase counts as an entry, I will number each of you 1-X and use a random number generator to pick the winner.
  • Ideas I have in mind for the giveaway: Maltese Lace Bite Pad, or a pair of Lizard Skins butt end grips, mask parts kit from GoalieParts

On 8/5/2018 at 3:31 PM, Chenner29 said:

Got the go ahead to give a little more information, but I need to ask for some as well.

Kit availability:
Stock Green 1/4" thick kits with 1/8" shims.  Retail MSRP: $65 - Promo price: $60
Limited Edition Blue 1/4" thick kit with 1/8" shim.  Retail MSRP $75 - Promo Price: $70
Optional sling/jaw pad.  Green or blue available with kit purchase.  Retail MSRP: $25  - Promo Price: $20

Questions for some users that have expressed interest:

@motowngoalie@BadAngle41@itis121@mr_shifty1982@#1BeerLeaguer@dreadlocked1@2padstack
Please specify color preference, and if you want a sling or not.
I'd be happy to host a group video chat to help you all with installation if needed. 
If someone has the tech know-how to record/preserve the group install vid chat, I think it would be very helpful for the community.

For everyone else, end date to get in on this will be 8/13.

After chatting with @TheGoalNet, the forum doesn't need donations.  What I'll do instead is this...
If we can hit 10-15 kits, I'll raffle off a small accessory item (may or may not be a Maltese product) which I will ship with your kit.

• Each purchase counts as an entry, I will number each of you 1-X and use a random number generator to pick the winner.
  • Ideas I have in mind for the giveaway: Maltese Lace Bite Pad, or a pair of Lizard Skins butt end grips, mask parts kit from GoalieParts

I could open this up to IG if you want... 

Archived