Max27

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, SuperSieve1 said:

Love #2.

thanks! 

20 minutes ago, SuperSieve1 said:

Did you try a red sidewall with Black "VAUGHN" lettering? Could look sick.

Heres a side-by-side of what #2 originally has, compared to swapping the outside gusset with red and the logo to black-

Screenshot 2019-03-15 at 5.00.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-15 at 5.01.05 PM.png

4 hours ago, seagoal said:

Are you ordering a set this year @Max27?

if i can get the 1600 bucks, than hell yea lol 

if not, I might get the senior level pves or slr2s, both have quickslide as far as i believe and ive heard great things about em. Also plan on getting my Greiss glove refurbished, the lacing is falling apart on it, and the T plastic connecting the two Ts is cracked (at least i think thats what it is) and ive noticed it folds in a little much, so im gonna see if i can get Dennis from Factory Mad to replace the T, relace the glove and give it a better closure, so say i get that done that could eat into my budget

6 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

you should add a little bit of white as well, that would look sick too. but there's nothing wrong with black and red

I think if i would add white, Id do something really white, like a set with red trim like this-

Call me boring, but I think its a slick look

Screenshot 2019-03-16 at 12.53.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-16 at 12.54.32 AM.png

54 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

These new Vaughn pads are all looking really nice but man does Vaughn really need to work on getting better graphics

The SLR1 and both PVE lines imo looked pretty good but i think pretty much all the Velocity graphics have sucked 

Yea the SLR 1 and 2 aren't bad but everything else, in my opinion, has always been meh.  The last good stock Velocity graphic was the V2.  Granted they had the other graphics that were nice such as the iceberg, pulse, etc.  I think the VE8 would be better if not for the small vertical lines breaking up the graphic.  They are improving, but overall though, I've never been much of a fan of their stock stuff.

On 3/16/2019 at 9:03 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yea the SLR 1 and 2 aren't bad but everything else, in my opinion, has always been meh.  The last good stock Velocity graphic was the V2.  Granted they had the other graphics that were nice such as the iceberg, pulse, etc.  I think the VE8 would be better if not for the small vertical lines breaking up the graphic.  They are improving, but overall though, I've never been much of a fan of their stock stuff.

yeah me neither, i liked the pulse design a lot and the retro graphic Jones and (i think) Cody Porter had but its very hard to fuck up with a vintage graphic lol its just vertical stiching and a stiched on knee-roll 

On 3/16/2019 at 9:03 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

SLR 2 can look good with the right colorways, PVE2 on the other hand, man the graphic is underwhelming. I think I’ll stick with my current PVE, one of the stock graphics I love

• 4 weeks later...

Archived