Hockey1234

Mask Sweatband Suggestions?

I sweat a lot and don’t really know what to get. I didn’t like the monster hockey ones. Just wondering what other options may be for heavy sweaters. 

9 minutes ago, Hockey1234 said:

I sweat a lot and don’t really know what to get. I didn’t like the monster hockey ones. Just wondering what other options may be for heavy sweaters. 

I'm a very heavy sweater too.  I've used tennis wrist bands for years and I love them. They work like a charm.

image.png.88fe77d707b1c62493c3fc345372e1c9.png

2 minutes ago, seagoal said:

I'm a very heavy sweater too.  I've used tennis wrist bands for years and I love them. They work like a charm.

image.png.88fe77d707b1c62493c3fc345372e1c9.png

They attach to the Velcro in your mask?

Edited by Hockey1234

4 minutes ago, Hockey1234 said:

They attach to the Velcro in your mask?

Yep, it has the same property as the loop/soft stuff.

I also love how wide and high they are.  I've always hated the way mask sweat bands feel when they are too short vertically.  I like that these cover more ground on my forehead.  I find it extremely comfortable.

Edited by seagoal

20 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

This one is easy - Bauer 37.5. There are a few topics on this site where this is addressed. 

I was thinking about it but I didn’t know how well the sweat absorption was on it. 

56 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

This one is easy - Bauer 37.5. There are a few topics on this site where this is addressed. 

6 minutes ago, raucebyalien said:

Big time sweater here, with no hair to stop the flow either (!) - the Bauer 37.5 are the best ones I've used in terms of absorption 

+1 on these. I sweat like a mofo, and even through summer ball hockey (yep, it sucks as much as you'd think) these hold up great.

2 hours ago, seagoal said:

Yep, it has the same property as the loop/soft stuff.

I also love how wide and high they are.  I've always hated the way mask sweat bands feel when they are too short vertically.  I like that these cover more ground on my forehead.  I find it extremely comfortable.

damn, u wild

Edited by HP29

I'll chime in as another Bauer 37.5 user. I have them in my player helmet too. Fantastic sweatbands and cheap too. 

i use the kind you wear on your head. works fine.. never any sweat in my eyes and helps make my mask feel nice and snug.