Show Off Your Passau Gear

IPv6Freely

47 minutes ago, Ghostender said:

Pads are beauts!

Glad to see you joined us on this forum. Now start posting videos again! (please :)

I do whenever I can! Pickup is no problem, but games will all depend on which refs we get. There are two refs in our league that won't let me use it. I've had a couple posted in August I think, one of which was MSH SummerJam :) 

8 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

I do whenever I can! Pickup is no problem, but games will all depend on which refs we get. There are two refs in our league that won't let me use it. I've had a couple posted in August I think, one of which was MSH SummerJam :) 

On YouTube? I searched "IPv6Freely" which I think you used to post under and couldn't find any ...I see a couple of "MSH Summer Jam" but they are a player's helmet cam

17 hours ago, cwarnar said:

My set I just sold... moving to RGT's

We need to do some board superlatives in the next year. . . I think you ordered Factory Mad's too? If so, we will definitely nominate you in the "most sets of gear" category. I'd call it the "gear slut" or "gear whore", but I think we can come up with a better name?

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

We need to do some board superlatives in the next year. . . I think you ordered Factory Mad's too? If so, we will definitely nominate you in the "most sets of gear" category. I'd call it the "gear slut" or "gear whore", but I think we can come up with a better name?

I always loved the "gear whore" from the GSBB days. 

Im actually quite the opposite... I only have 1 set at a time. Been kinda lost since moving my cherry Smith SP5000 set. 

Since then I've had a Boddam, Passau and now Warrior.  I had Dennis mod up my V6 chest but not any gear from him. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

No wonder you can't use a traditional bag! 

What do you mean? I use the GRIT because I like the wheels and like even more the ability for each item to have its own space. Keeps me from forgetting anything ;)

The Passau bag is for travel since I needed something the leg pads would fit in. It was either this, or a huge wheeled bag that is about the same price. 

• 1 month later...

Over the summer I purchased a used Chest and Arm.  I love this thing!   it feels like it was made just for me even though I know it wasn't.  The rib padding has seen better days but the padding is still staying in so I am not complaining.  It looks like the arms were replaced with new ones though I am not sure if they are first or second generation.  Though I believe the seller stated that the chest was first generation and the arms were second generation.

After experiencing a used and well worn Passau I will definitely consider a new one when the time comes.

IMG_1057.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
14 minutes ago, AG37 said:

I'm still rocking this chesty 3 years and 6 months later! I had a used gen1 before this and loved the mobility and fit. I custom ordered this Pro Pack in early 2015 and is still going strong!

IMG_0105.JPG

How do you like the tempered foam sternum pad? I went with the Maltese instead and have yet to have a puck bounce off my chest... just hits and dies.

2 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

How do you like the tempered foam sternum pad? I went with the Maltese instead and have yet to have a puck bounce off my chest... just hits and dies.

I just ordered one and went with the Maltese as well. I like the sounds of your experience!

37 minutes ago, RichMan said:

I wonder if Passau will be adjusting their c/a to the new NHL rulings given they have some clients in the lower ranks?

Yeah it would be cool if they could be competing with the big brands like Kenesky currently is.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, BadAngle41 said:

The tempered/memory foam sternum pad has been great! It softens the puck and I usually swallow up rebounds that hit in the middle, puck off the floaters seem to give me more 'pop outs'. I ordered it without the neck guard for mobility reasons and wish they offered a slimmed down version.