CCM Premier 2

TheGoalNet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Aquilzz said:

Maybe I'm biased but that was definitely the right colour scheme to go with :drool:

I feel like a sellout in the white, but this version of the graphic just worked for what I was going with. I tried to use the black where I had the white and it didnt work as well. 

On 4/3/2018 at 7:48 PM, southpawtendy48 said:

One of the few Premier 2 setups that I actually like. The red weave and gold binding really makes this pop. Good choice

Thanks! 

I went through about 100 iterations. Our jerseys are cream and red with no white. Makes matching hard! 

By the look of the pics, the gold should match perfectly. No gear in hand yet 

On 4/10/2018 at 3:44 PM, Aquilzz said:

Wow a 36.5" Premier under 5lbs. That's incredibly surprising. 

It is, I think people are sleeping on this because the Premiers have a very conservative tic tock release schedule. This a big release 

Disappointed to see that nobody will be stocking any 33+2's.  If I can't find any pro returns, I might actually have to go custom...I'm too cheap for that.  GM said maybe in the fall if there is enough demand, but that they are ordering less and less +2's every year.  

3 hours ago, jayluv54 said:

Disappointed to see that nobody will be stocking any 33+2's.  If I can't find any pro returns, I might actually have to go custom...I'm too cheap for that.  GM said maybe in the fall if there is enough demand, but that they are ordering less and less +2's every year.  

I got a 33+2 in my P1 and they ride up too high, you are better off with a 1 or 1.5

Archived