Graphic concepts for our BFLY MK1 pad. Thoughts?

Goalie Heaven

2 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Oh ya? Mr Sparkly Hairdresser

I'd say that's a sort of graphic. ;)

IMG_0660.thumb.JPG.3886300776b78b3595d001c09909ea7a.JPG.3a87e54c36f5016664f54d89e92fc2b0.JPG

It’s a means to write off my pads as advertising.

If it were up to me, what is underneath would be what I show to the world!

I resemble being called a Sparkly Hairdresser; but you don’t mind!

?

If you want to make something that appeals to the younger crowd - you need pads with changeable skins.

I spent more money buying skins for Fortnite and Roblox than I wish I ever had.

If my kids were playing goalie, they'd dig changing their pad looks easily. Markup on skins would be pretty high - like these dumb games.

1 hour ago, MTH said:

If you want to make something that appeals to the younger crowd - you need pads with changeable skins.

I spent more money buying skins for Fortnite and Roblox than I wish I ever had.

If my kids were playing goalie, they'd dig changing their pad looks easily. Markup on skins would be pretty high - like these dumb games.

Remember that guy in early mid 2000 who introduced a full replaceable pad face and how everyone chewed him up like a beat up dog toy? And then 10 years later Brian`s followed by Mckenney came up with replaceable graphix and people cheered. Either way, something new could be thought of...or stay with a classic...or start a graphix contest ;)

1 hour ago, RichMan said:

Remember that guy in early mid 2000 who introduced a full replaceable pad face and how everyone chewed him up like a beat up dog toy? And then 10 years later Brian`s followed by Mckenney came up with replaceable graphix and people cheered. Either way, something new could be thought of...or stay with a classic...or start a graphix contest ;)

Yup! I cant recall if the kid who ordered ever actually received the pads.

The brand name was called Sever.

Here is the thread for ole times sake.

http://goaliestore.com/board/forum/equipment/equipment-forum/57886-sever-goaltending-new-manufacturer

The designs shown here are too typical, too similar to other pads on the market these days. Plain pads are fine. Unique graphics are good too. I agree that a graphic design contest is a good idea. There is a ton of talent out there, tap into it for minimal investment. I'm glad that you're at least open to showing people before putting it out there, but you'll get buyers either way.

Archived