Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

3 hours ago, Madmedic6 said:

I decided to go back to ccm from true and do a throwback to a set of gear I feel in love with while growing up watching the local jr a team. Can't wait to take them for a spin next week. And I have the matching jersey, but it's not goalie cut. :/

received_1193496811832042.jpeg

received_1430192704278435.jpeg

received_407912778826354.jpeg

received_3747426335505121.jpeg

09-25-04-03.jpg

Sick pads! What’re the specs you got? Also do you have the internal like professor strap thing I think they call it the QMSS2 or something like that

1 minute ago, RockyMountainTendy said:

Sick pads! What’re the specs you got? Also do you have the internal like professor strap thing I think they call it the QMSS2 or something like that

Pads are a single core single outer break

Maxcore rebound 

3d grip

Fixed below knee strap

Loose fit with 2 straps

Sold boot. 

I opted for regular straps instead of the qmss straps as I have big calf's and I hate tight fitting pads. 

Long time lurker and so on, this time Vaughn VE8 pads 33+2. Good condition and "only" 100€. Didn't find almost any marks of use except normal coloring etc. RRC straps I think are removed and ankle cover is cut somewhat. Gorilla tape on knee blocks but that will be changed to plastic right away to start with.

I was actually more interested in SLR line but these came available, maybe later with the SLR then... :) 

VE8_pads.jpg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Got myself a new Passau C/A unit.  It looks massive on me and I love it.

Also took a picture of the unit it is replacing side by side to show the difference in size.

Passau C&A Old and New.JPG

Passau C&A with Jersey.JPG

Passau C&A No Jersey.JPG

Edited by Ken35
Pictures did not work
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ken35 said:

Got myself a new Passau C/A unit.  It looks massive on me and I love it.

Also took a picture of the unit it is replacing side by side to show the difference in size.

Passau C&A Old and New.JPG

Passau C&A with Jersey.JPG

Passau C&A No Jersey.JPG

Not often you see a Veit jersey 

Their new yellow ones are ugly 

So I wrapped my mask with stickers from redbubble…

Waiting on either a number for this year or possibly a sticker of the team logo for the chin. Still thinking on what to put on the backplate.

Now fingers crossed the adhesive from these doesn’t effect Bauers the way some vinyl effects the otnys, really don’t want my mask shredding to pieces halfway through the year lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

So I wrapped my mask with stickers from redbubble…

Waiting on either a number for this year or possibly a sticker of the team logo for the chin. Still thinking on what to put on the backplate.

Now fingers crossed the adhesive from these doesn’t effect Bauers the way some vinyl effects the otnys, really don’t want my mask shredding to pieces halfway through the year lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've used window decals and designated mask decals for years on different Bauer masks. You'll be fine.