Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 5:49 AM, court31sierra said:

new px3 with the 2024 options of thick mid stiff and longer frs straps

On 3/20/2024 at 5:04 PM, Obiwanjabroni said:

I also recently received my second set of PX3s:

16 hours ago, froese said:

More new px3's, just arrived today 😁

Px3 superiority club, unite!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Px3 superiority club, unite!

Definitely looking forward to comparing these to my EF6 set, which I love but wish had a little less torsional flex. And I don't want to go in cold with these on in a league game so I'll have to wait until my Wednesday scrimmage to try them out.

11 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That's the courage I'm looking for. 

As I sit here afraid to use my new jock because playoffs are starting :P

That jock needs to be fully dialed in for maximum five hole coverage.

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2024 at 11:44 AM, froese said:

Definitely looking forward to comparing these to my EF6 set, which I love but wish had a little less torsional flex. And I don't want to go in cold with these on in a league game so I'll have to wait until my Wednesday scrimmage to try them out.

They are fairly similar and different at the same time depending on how you specd the build on the trues. But stock vs custom should be vastly different than my custom vs custom build. Now I'll have to compare them vs my new ef6's when they come in. 😅

1 hour ago, Madmedic6 said:

They are fairly similar and different at the same time depending on how you specd the build on the trues. But stock vs custom should be vastly different than my custom vs custom build. Now I'll have to compare them vs my new ef6's when they come in. 😅

I went with single break core - no break outer roll - stiff. Regular boot angle, flex boot. They're definitely a lot stiffer than the ccm's but I was pleasantly surprised by how much flex there still is internally in the single break despite the no break outer roll option. And the boot is still nice and soft. 

Love my VE8 Pro Carbon chesty but the upper bicep/shoulder stingers several times a week were starting to add up, so stitched together some padding that sits under the shoulder floater and covers the absolute emptiness the C/A has in this space.  They’re made up of 1/8” Volara foam, 3/8” LD45 foam and topped with 1/4” HD80 foam.  Used black 420 nylon to cover them.  

IMG_9186.thumb.jpeg.c44368925b16674439d1fe79675cc412.jpeg

• Like 4