New Logo

bunnyman666

Yes!!!! ?What's up, doc?? ?Bunnyman666 ?knew exactly what he wanted when he sent me the design ?From the Cradle of Creativity comes Badass Bunny ?The field ?️is full of grass until Bunnyman comes to eat it all up, rawr!!!! ?Complete with lens flares on top of the ears ?, this is a classic design that symbolizes Bunnyman's home of the midwest ?!!! The Bunny's name is Pooper ?So funny to me ?I have known Bunnyman since he first post on GSBB ?, and have been his designer ever since!!! ?️‍♂️Thanks you, Bunnyman!!! I love being your artist!!! ?‍?#Pooper #Masks #Ipaintmasks #StackemArt #Stackemcreates #stackemstyle #stackemat #art #cradleofcreativity #nobdysearchesforthehashtage'cradleofcreativity' #howdohastagswork

2 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

Yes!!!! ?What's up, doc?? ?Bunnyman666 ?knew exactly what he wanted when he sent me the design ?From the Cradle of Creativity comes Badass Bunny ?The field ?️is full of grass until Bunnyman comes to eat it all up, rawr!!!! ?Complete with lens flares on top of the ears ?, this is a classic design that symbolizes Bunnyman's home of the midwest ?!!! The Bunny's name is Pooper ?So funny to me ?I have known Bunnyman since he first post on GSBB ?, and have been his designer ever since!!! ?️‍♂️Thanks you, Bunnyman!!! I love being your artist!!! ?‍?#Pooper #Masks #Ipaintmasks #StackemArt #Stackemcreates #stackemstyle #stackemat #art #cradleofcreativity #nobdysearchesforthehashtage'cradleofcreativity' #howdohastagswork

0AXlBTh.gif.966e564abcfa8601c3f064e2b5e1cf9e.gif

49 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

Snorting!!!

Funny shit!!!!

PM me your address and I will send you a prize when stuff gets completed!

1 hour ago, stackem30 said:

Pure freaking gold. !!!!!!!    Well done sir.  

And yeah its a good looking design. 

This is the greatest thing ever and no one can convince me otherwise. 

Dude, I signed in just to like this. Honestly, I was meaning to post about how that emoji shit bothers me more than any of the shitty paint jobs. 

#respect

11 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

I think it’s fun, I don’t find it too “kidish”

Not at all; we did get rid of the drooling blood and made this into more of a rabbit with HUGE attitude rather than a sociopath (like my last logo). But Melvin (my mascot’s name) is more of a bunny devil than my last logo.

Archived