2018 Brian's Optik

TheGoalNet

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/20/2018 at 12:43 PM, Murray said:

Cross post here - those tasty Optiks above are indeed mine. And they showed up this morning. The glove...is like butter.

IMG_3046.JPG

Beautiful!!! Great use of the color ways and the red accent. Way to get the Primo on the sliding surface as well!!

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

Primo is standard.

I wouldn't say primo is standard, as you can choose different colours of jenpro for the sliding surfaces, but it is now available to the normal customer. Or, just become a pro, and ou cna get all sorts of neat coloured primo.

7 minutes ago, Murray said:

I wouldn't say primo is standard, as you can choose different colours of jenpro for the sliding surfaces, but it is now available to the normal customer. Or, just become a pro, and ou cna get all sorts of neat coloured primo.

You may not say it is standard but Brian’s does as it is the default unless you ask for something else. 

SO...after about 4 months of researching the Bauer 1S, Bauer Vapor 1X, (trying on a set of 2S but not getting to play in them), Gnetik 3, and the Optiks, I'm pretty sure I'm going with the Optiks in some sort of white, black, and silver colour scheme (Usual playing on multiple teams with different colours) to match my mask. 

Tried a few variations of the scheme on the customizer but I'm also thinking of getting a custom graphic. I tend to like more white on the inside (sliding side) and colours on the outside (ala Roy's Koho's). What do you guys think?

In the stock design, I've also tried doing the thigh rise in black (with or without my shamrock) and having the big outline also be in black. 

For Sparks design, I'd probably do black with silver weave in the middle. 

On the Gunnery tendy, probably black with a silver outline. 

Likewise I would inverse the colours on Kasimir Kaskisuo's pads to make it a white pad with the black and silver "spear thing." Definitely a fan of Brian's heritage logo 

Brian's goalie design.png

Sparks goalie.jpeg

Gunnery Goalie.jpg

kaskisuo.jpg

Archived