2018 Brian's Optik

TheGoalNet

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Murray said:

For those who have ordered & received their Optik sets...how long did it take? I've seen some folks posting their new sets, with claims of early-to-mid-november orders... asking for a friend, of course.

Mine was November 7th ish order date. I have yet to been charged. Which I was told I would be closer to finish date.

2 hours ago, itis121 said:

Can someone tell me the difference between materials? So Bucky is not the same as their standard jenpro or its just the colour name? 

Bucky is actual boot leather. It needs to be treated or it will wear very fast. I have Bucky pads from a small manufacturer and I treated them with SnoSeal and it preserves the pads beautifully. 

46 minutes ago, braedub90 said:

Looks like my set's been made. Now I just have to stare at this until it arrives ?

From the Brian's instagram page

Screenshot_20171221-100006.thumb.png.b570aadd800eac146de7c400374d4bd9.png

Those look awesome and the matte black makes them look ridiculously dark.

When did you order them? 

1 hour ago, Murray said:

Ahhh, good. The concerned party whom I represent, and is definitely not me, had their order placed on November 3rd.

Goood....goooooooooood....

That concerned party should be before me than haha... if only my store could figure out how to place a pre-order and I would've ordered them a month before!

7 hours ago, Pauly35or00 said:

I want a lot more pictures, plus user impressions once you get them on the ice! Beautiful new set!

Can do. I'll try and point out some different things that @TheGoalNet may have not touched on, otherwise it'll be reduntant. Here's what is different for comparison's sake:

- FLX core

- Double-T

- 34"+1" (I believe @TheGoalNet set is 34"+1.5", correct me if I'm wrong)

Also, let me know if there are specific shots you want.

20 hours ago, braedub90 said:

Looks like my set's been made. Now I just have to stare at this until it arrives ?

From the Brian's instagram page

Screenshot_20171221-100006.thumb.png.b570aadd800eac146de7c400374d4bd9.png

So jealous!  They look fantastic!  Mine are supposed to be done today, but we'll see.  I'm out of town for the next 2 weeks anyway.

10 hours ago, braedub90 said:

Can do. I'll try and point out some different things that @TheGoalNet may have not touched on, otherwise it'll be reduntant. Here's what is different for comparison's sake:

- FLX core

- Double-T

- 34"+1" (I believe @TheGoalNet set is 34"+1.5", correct me if I'm wrong)

Also, let me know if there are specific shots you want.

I'd love if you could make a short video showing how much the FLX core flexes. 

Archived