Let your flow...flow

RichMan

• 4 months later...

I haven't cut the top of my head since the lockdown. Was trimming the sides as best I could. With my office staying closed - I'm letting my flow go. I usually keep it pretty short. Right now, my hair is past my eyes. 

My wife told me I should just go with a mullet. 

Game on. Problem is the top got a few months head start from the party in the back. Not sure what mess my head will be by Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 5:35 AM, Dumpy said:

I used to shave my head not cause im bald but cause I didnt want to deal with hair but its more fro than flow

Too bad there weren't many black dudes playing the NHL during the 70s. How amazing would have Bake McBride looked skating down the wing on a fast break with his fro-flo?

B877YM-IUAIl4cQ.jpg

yEIvKsh.png

5 minutes ago, MTH said:

Too bad there weren't many black dudes playing the NHL during the 70s. How amazing would have Bake McBride looked skating down the wing on a fast break with his fro-flo?

B877YM-IUAIl4cQ.jpg

yEIvKsh.png

Epic fros! Im a mixed race guy playing hockey in the 80s some coaches were real strict about hair. I think the mullet came from some coaches hair restrictions. Off the ears out of the eyes. I had a Gumby shag with stripes on my sides back the the day coach wasn’t happy with the stripes but liked the tight sides ofcourse he wore a flattop. Our goalies nickname was Jesus for a variety of reasons. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...