Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That's a pretty sick arena for playing some high school puck!

Too bad we’re not allowed to fill it. They only let us use a quarter of the seating. I don’t actually know who the arena is for now that I think about it. EDIT: it used to be for the Texas Tornadoes NAHL

Edited by ThatCarGuy

8 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Too bad we’re not allowed to fill it. They only let us use a quarter of the seating. I don’t actually know who the arena is for now that I think about it. EDIT: it used to be for the Texas Tornadoes NAHL

Has that changed (spectators being allowed in) since you last played there, given the recent spike in Texas?

3 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Has that changed (spectators being allowed in) since you last played there, given the recent spike in Texas?

Not sure yet we’ll have to see soon. My game was last Sunday before people were concerned about a spike. I have a game this Sunday though so I’ll let y’all know then

On 6/26/2020 at 5:54 AM, MTH said:

Played in a league where there were just penalty shots for every penalty. Sucked.

How no faceoffs? Is it like Mite hockey where the coach just throws the puck off the boards and everyone skates after it?

Haven't got a chance to play a game yet. They haven't even posted the official start date yet, they only have a tentative start date of July 6th.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

made this save in a camp recently. weight was on my heels in the butterfly which doesn’t happen to me often so i had to improvise, still fun making this kind of save 

couldn’t find a general thread for videos so i threw this in here 🤷‍♀️ 

When im down like that im tryna get up to see the shot i woulda definitely not made the 3rd save! that was a cool save hope I can do one like that when I get a bit better.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 12:57 AM, ThatCarGuy said:

My favorite photographer finally made it out to one of the games and took some shots

45CFB766-C66C-40AD-B009-064D64B653C9.thumb.jpeg.5930b637a872c932920526212492317c.jpeg

7619E41D-759C-43C3-A9D0-97CA9C048279.thumb.jpeg.0bf4f343141d5dbe1ec3ca367334d750.jpeg

I was considering wrapping a simple design of these but I may stick with the solid black

Solid black looks great, no need for wrapping.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

*cough* 

Cherry pick much?  Two pictures that were taken during an intermission out of a slew of other pictures during gameplay compared to back to back posts of a dude standing in the background outside of the glass and a group photo.  Not to mention you had those pictures ready to go within like 10 minutes of my post?  Damn dude.  Were those taken from your spank bank, baby?

28 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Cherry pick much?  Two pictures that were taken during an intermission out of a slew of other pictures during gameplay compared to back to back posts of a dude standing in the background outside of the glass and a group photo.  Not to mention you had those pictures ready to go within like 10 minutes of my post?  Damn dude.  Were those taken from your spank bank, baby?

That dude with the tinted visor though.

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Hit a nerve there eh? 😂