Vaughn V10

GoalieInTheDesertYT

34 minutes ago, chile57 said:

I hope you guys do make it. When you make it B-I-G just don't forget where you came from - fostered by the sarcastic a-holes on this board. 😆

Amen.

They'll remember us, I believe. 

We should all get at least like a puck or something from their teams 😊

• Like 2

@seagoal - how could they forget us? Collectively we're pretty amazing (minus those few legit a-holes).

@ThatCarGuy - shit - you mean to tell me at 5' - 4" I should give up hope of pulling an emergency goalie type heroic interlude in the show? Never happen man. Tomorrow could be my day in the sun.

But seriously - plenty of smaller guys in high levels of hockey (and later bloomers too). Don't limit yourself. You're our only hope.

Edited by chile57

1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

I think it would’ve been better as a straight X, but I don’t mind it. I honestly don’t think the color zones are being used in the most flattering way 

Yeah. It's way too diagonal and on the blocker very odd how the center is in the upper inside quadrant. 

15 hours ago, seagoal said:

Yeah. It's way too diagonal and on the blocker very odd how the center is in the upper inside quadrant. 

I've noticed this with the reactor 9000 the gloves graphics are from the boot break up. These look like they are from the top of the knee down to the toes

5 hours ago, GoalieInTheDesertYT said:

Is there an idea of what new tech is coming with the v10s?

I mean being Vaughn will there be anything other than weight reduction?

Nothing yet.  All we have is visuals of the graphic in the pros.  Too soon to know any tech specs, but I wouldn't expect too much innovation or revolution; hopefully no magnets, haha.

If they keep the V9's best attributes, Quck Slide and minimal strapping, then I think any little improvements from there are just bonuses.  V9s were more stiff than any previous Velocity pad ( mine are Extra Stiff) and I'd like to see that continue. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2022 at 2:06 PM, GoalieInTheDesertYT said:

Is there an idea of what new tech is coming with the v10s?

I mean being Vaughn will there be anything other than weight reduction?

Not a tech thing but I’d love to see a 580 style/90 degree break be available. I love my V9s but the closure just doesn’t feel natural to me. A 90 degree glove option would be enough to get me to upgrade to V10s

• Like 1