Ultra Sonic - Bauer Supreme 2020 Line

TheGoalNet

1 hour ago, BadAngle41 said:

Do you mean hard to close as in you have a narrow butterfly and the 2X Pro was too firm and straight at the top? If so... check out Hyperlite. Much more of an S shape than 2X Pro. (Probably something you can blur lines with in a ProCustom set if you want other facets of US construction.)

The medium Bauer pads don’t look like a 34+1 for me , I took pads side by side at the store with hyperlite medium Bauer is 33+1 brians but large Bauer is bigger than a 34+1  from Brian’s. Bauer write large 35+ Now on thé pads they don’t said if they are +1 or +2 ... maybe we can change something on tight rise now , my friend is a director in a big store in Montréal, he send a email to Bauer rep we waiting the answer 

On 4/7/2021 at 12:46 PM, Yzueblin said:

The medium Bauer pads don’t look like a 34+1 for me , I took pads side by side at the store with hyperlite medium Bauer is 33+1 brians but large Bauer is bigger than a 34+1  from Brian’s. Bauer write large 35+ Now on thé pads they don’t said if they are +1 or +2 ... maybe we can change something on tight rise now , my friend is a director in a big store in Montréal, he send a email to Bauer rep we waiting the answer 

Good deal. By all means share whatever the reply from the Bauer Rep is. It's my understanding that they don't change thigh rise... just is what it is (likely improves efficiency in production.)

2 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Good deal. By all means share whatever the reply from the Bauer Rep is. It's my understanding that they don't change thigh rise... just is what it is (likely improves efficiency in production.)

Nothing new for this moment, medium +1.5 would be perfect for me I probably have to go with large 

• 4 months later...
On 8/27/2021 at 12:41 PM, Chenner29 said:

Might be too big

I'm a 20" FTK and right in between a S and M on the Bauer sizing tool

On 8/27/2021 at 1:04 PM, Teezle said:

I'm about the same ftk size and I ordered a Small in the Hyperlite pads. Fits me perfectly.

thank you, I just ordered a set in small !

• 2 months later...

I know some people were having issues with the falling off the block. The stock Rotation strap isn’t great. Here’s a cheap hack. I attached the CRS boot strap. It was pretty tight the first use. But I hung the pads from the strap to stretch out and break the strap in. 

You may also note I added some extra Velcro real-estate to the calf wrap. My strapping is basically all concentrated around my upper calf.

CC4145B3-5DFF-4133-8131-2A5D6E65B725.jpeg

A759C058-A34A-4A43-8A63-963E42E3867C.jpeg

8B143A82-7FC9-4FAF-8ABD-9BC1A341EEE0.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know if the vapour tune fit strap is compatible with the Ultrasonic? 

I wear the supreme strap at its loosest setting, essentially just used to ensure I don't fall off the knee block. 

Unfortunately, the plastic buckles keep digging into my thighs and I'm looking to see if the velcro style of the vapour system works so I can stop beating up my thighs. 

Edited by coopaloop1234

8 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Does anyone know if the vapour tune fit strap is compatible with the Ultrasonic? 

I wear the supreme strap at its loosest setting, essentially just used to ensure I don't fall off the knee block. 

Unfortunately, the plastic buckles keep digging into my thighs and I'm looking to see if the velcro style of the vapour system works so I can stop beating up my thighs. 

Yes the Vapor tune fit will work. 

• Thanks 1