Mach - Bauer 2022 Supreme Line

TheGoalNet

3 hours ago, goalieThreeOne said:

I don't see any reason you shouldn't just wait for the new line. I think Bauer has built a solid reputation for itself by delivering a better pad each generation than the generation before it. I don't think you'll find the new line takes any steps back.

If you're torn between US and Mach, definitely wait for Mach to drop to order.  Even if you end up going US, you can save hundreds of dollars by waiting a couple of months.   We're at the point where even considering paying full price for US is pretty questionable.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

I have not heard a hard release date, but I understand that the opening of custom orders is imminent.

Anyone else have info on the retail launch date?

From what I heard when I talked with some of the pro shops this week, the openings for pre-release custom orders are a month or two away, so I figure retail is another month after that. I don't have any hard numbers though.

I did get confirmation that the updated version of the online customizer will have the ability to select the "2-piece" (ie old 1X style) blocker, which is good news for me. 

3 hours ago, Teezle said:

From what I heard when I talked with some of the pro shops this week, the openings for pre-release custom orders are a month or two away, so I figure retail is another month after that. I don't have any hard numbers though.

I did get confirmation that the updated version of the online customizer will have the ability to select the "2-piece" (ie old 1X style) blocker, which is good news for me. 

Hmm, the date that I heard for pre-release custom was similar to the "myBauer Custom Goalie Protective" for release date for last year, reported here - https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeyplayers/comments/krw9vn/release_dates_for_every_gear_launch_in_2021/

If that holds true, maybe the retail launch of Mach will be similar to the May 21 launch date of the Hyperlite.

20 hours ago, brayden23 said:

I  emailed goalie monkey and they told me the customzier would be up this friday the 25.

Smart move, never thought that.

When I worked retail I was one of those telling customers I didn’t know anything, even when I knew 😂

• Like 1

#2 for sure @Teezle

image.png.fe76c71378f75c000ba9877a5e142b0b.png

I'll probably order these within the week

Had a bizarre conversation with a bauer rep as well that said to his knowledge Vasilevskiy is cheating by using oversized pants and shoulder floaters that are too thick. His pants are XL +2.5 barrel fit which is ridiculous 

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxtm30 said:

Hello all,

I will pull the trigger on a mach set before next season starts, waiting for some personnal stuff.

So 1, 2 or 3.

Current set is on my profile picture, trying to keep the same style.

mach1.PNG

mach2.PNG

mach3.PNG

#2 for me, but both 2 and 3 look really nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teezle said:

#2 for me, but both 2 and 3 look really nice.

I feel like it's hard to keep the same color balance on the glove. This is my favourite graphic since the 1s, but the UltraSonic had something that made each piece of the set really balanced.

#3 is my vote @maxtm30

I'm really loving the graphics on these and how the color zones work out. 

On the catcher, there's that line even with the e in Bauer that makes me see a split 2 piece cuff.  Interesting optical illusion there.  It's a badass looking glove, especially the double T version.

What's going on with the row of squares on the glove?  Do these represent anything about the build of the glove?  Apologies if this was covered earlier in the thread, I don't pay much attention to Bauer gear threads.

(blue squares in the red below here)

34ADCF1C-7FF3-4682-A414-FD50415C518A.jpeg

Edited by seagoal

2 minutes ago, seagoal said:

#3 is my vote @maxtm30

I'm really loving the graphics on these and how the color zones work out. 

On the catcher, there's that line even with the e in Bauer that makes me see a split 2 piece cuff.  Interesting optical illusion there.  It's a badass looking glove, especially the double T version.

What's going on with the row of squares on the glove?  Do these represent anything about the build of the glove?  Apologies if this was covered earlier in the thread, I don't pay much attention to Bauer gear threads.

(blue squares in the red below here)

34ADCF1C-7FF3-4682-A414-FD50415C518A.jpeg

They are in the graphic of the blocker and pads as well. Looks cool; it makes zone 1 bleed into the top zone

5 minutes ago, maxtm30 said:

They are in the graphic of the blocker and pads as well. Looks cool; it makes zone 1 bleed into the top zone

Ah, I see it now in the customizer mock ups.  Sneaky they are on the side of the pads.  

The glove is the only real life piece I've seen yet as of today.  If the blocker or pads were posted earlier I missed it.