Mach - Bauer 2022 Supreme Line

TheGoalNet

That makes sense. They were probably designed to last longer than North American pro gear. 

I was kind of surprised to hear that pro gear lasts for such a short time, but then it takes a lot of beating in a short amount of time. I'm surprised that there are so many pro return pieces of equipment in usable condition available through SidelineSwap, HockeyMan, and similar websites, unless that is because pros reject equipment before their useful life ends.

How much of it is manufacturers sacrificing durability for performance, and how much of it is pros discarding equipment earlier than the end of its useful life? 

10 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

How is that different from the current Bauer Supreme calf channels (2S Pro, Ultrasonic/3S)?

Thats what I am trying to figure out, it's a selection in the customizer, 'Calf Bracket' and options are Mach or no bracket

From Goalie Monkey: "Further down on the calf a redesigned Calf Support System (C.S.S) includes an all-new molded calf pillow and bracket built into the calf plate itself. "

35 minutes ago, wvuviv30 said:

Thats what I am trying to figure out, it's a selection in the customizer, 'Calf Bracket' and options are Mach or no bracket

From Goalie Monkey: "Further down on the calf a redesigned Calf Support System (C.S.S) includes an all-new molded calf pillow and bracket built into the calf plate itself. "

Might be this thing. But I could be wrong. Bauer product education for retail store employees will be coming in May so we will find out then.

Bauer-Supreme-Mach-Goalie-Leg-Pads-Back.thumb.png.4f829afeab94bff8045ae4d468c5213c.png

Bauer-Supreme-Mach-Goalie-Leg-Pads-Leg-Channel.png.92999bfdce279700fa42861937194e8f.thumb.png.683f84d1fb63e4da7662179512eea1d7.png

36 minutes ago, wvuviv30 said:

This:image.thumb.png.c08d440ca797151dbcf036411a519b57.png

To me it looks like a cross between what True does and a professor strap.  Probably works great for someone with normal legs, but I've got big calves and I bet I'd struggle with it. 

23 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

This:image.thumb.png.c08d440ca797151dbcf036411a519b57.png

To me it looks like a cross between what True does and a professor strap.  Probably works great for someone with normal legs, but I've got big calves and I bet I'd struggle with it. 

I believe thats the "Mach will feature a new Tune-Fit+ strapping system at the calf designed to balance the pad on the leg. Fully adjustable straps at both the top and bottom of the calf will allow for a truly customized and exact fit for any leg shape and size."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

How is that different from the current Bauer Supreme calf channels (2S Pro, Ultrasonic/3S)?

1 hour ago, wvuviv30 said:

From what i have been told, please correct me if this is wrong.

Calf bracket: Think stabilislide but for the calf plate.

Pictures above:

Calf support system is the supreme equivalent of the balance plate from hyperlite.

Tune fit + is the new strapping.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, maxtm30 said:

Hmmm, that does make sense.  I guess time will tell once store employees get some training or TGN is allowed to share tech specs with us peons.   If true, I'll be fascinated to see what the reaction is to a fixed calf wing.   Locking in the knee landing area makes a big difference in performance, but I wonder if locking in the calf as well will result in a pad that feels overly rigid.   Time will tell I guess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puckstopper said:

Hmmm, that does make sense.  I guess time will tell once store employees get some training or TGN is allowed to share tech specs with us peons.   If true, I'll be fascinated to see what the reaction is to a fixed calf wing.   Locking in the knee landing area makes a big difference in performance, but I wonder if locking in the calf as well will result in a pad that feels overly rigid.   Time will tell I guess. 

Ordering tomorrow, will share what I can after!

5 hours ago, maxtm30 said:

Pictures above:

Calf support system is the supreme equivalent of the balance plate from hyperlite.

I have heard the same, bracket for the calf wedge to make it more rigid

• Like 1

ORDER placed (first time as a customer for me, so my wallet hates me now)

Mach logo is ice blue, so should be one of the light teal the Seattle Kraken uses.

Specs:

PADS

• Stiff core
  • 120 soft boot
  • no knee wing
  • calf bracket
  • stabilislide
  • skate laces - offset
  • vapor tune fit connect

glove and blocker

• game ready
  • nylon lacing
  • mach grip print liner (new stock option)
  • INTpalm fit
  • no wrist strap
  • stock poron padding

• no thumb pillow
  • INT palm

mach-finaloff.PNG

mach-pads-final.PNG

• Like 3

On 4/25/2022 at 12:49 PM, maxtm30 said:

Pictures above:

This is correct

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 3:14 PM, Puckstopper said:

Honestly, no clue when my gear is coming. Just finalized the custom graphic process.

Ultra Sonic is my favorite release of the last couple cycles, so I am okay with more stabilislide

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nohtaram said:

So it looks like ROM strap is what Warrior does with their glove since G2 series. For me it's way more comfortable to wear glove with strap more on the hand than on/over the wrist - and that keep me from change my G3 glove :D

I'm excited for the lack of a wrist strap to catch on. A lack of wrist strap is just an amazing feature that I'm thoroughly surprised has taken this long to see variants of. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nohtaram said:

So it looks like ROM strap is what Warrior does with their glove since G2 series. For me it's way more comfortable to wear glove with strap more on the hand than on/over the wrist - and that keep me from change my G3 glove :D

The only feature I love from a glove I absolutely hate. Glad this option gained traction in the market!

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 7:51 AM, TheGoalNet said:

Ultra Sonic is my favorite release of the last couple cycles, so I am okay with more stabilislide

Same here! I sold hockey gear during exciting times; rise of the od1n tech, first ADV stick, ergo spine, unibody outsole tech, Nexus ADV, and stabilislide. The biggest game changer all these years was stabilislide. I remember being amazed at the execution! 

Does anyone know if Bauer is releasing a Senior level version of the Mach pads ("4S"?) this year?

How about a Mach stick?

Any new chest/pants this year?

Thanks.  I need a lot of new gear and not sure if I should just wait a couple more months.

3 hours ago, BonesDT said:

Does anyone know if Bauer is releasing a Senior level version of the Mach pads ("4S"?) this year?

How about a Mach stick?

Thanks.  I need a lot of new gear and not sure if I should just wait a couple more months.

Yes, a senior pad is coming.

Yes, a Mach stick is coming.

Yes, a new chest is coming.

No, a new pant is not coming.

Edited by ZeroGravitas
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BonesDT said:

How about a Mach stick?

Can't comment on the Senior Pads and stick (though my assumption would say yes), but a few pages back there were some images of the leaked Mach C/A. 

Couldn't be more of a mash up of the Ultrasonic and Hyperlite C/A:

Edit: It's essentially the retial version of what a lot of people have been ordering custom as of late: Hyperlite body - Ultrasonic arms. 

Edited by coopaloop1234

8 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Can't comment on the Senior Pads and stick (though my assumption would say yes), but a few pages back there were some images of the leaked Mach C/A. 

Couldn't be more of a mash up of the Ultrasonic and Hyperlite C/A:

Edit: It's essentially the retial version of what a lot of people have been ordering custom as of late: Hyperlite body - Ultrasonic arms.

ProSkateGoal shop on Instagram posted some exclusive pics of their stocked exclusive unit.

Really intriguing build, shoulders and side arm protection looks a lot like my NHL CCM unit

image.thumb.png.153efb653f4581acbf57efc5a0fb5fbb.png

image.thumb.png.c3be6af2afcf9d9ae818218916c8e24c.png

• Like 2