2022 - 2023 Cup

Fullright

I feel like Panthers only got better this year, but just had bad luck and getting used to some changes this season. 

They looked worse than they appeared. Vice versa for the Bruins, except for Bertuzzi and Orlov oh wow were they a good add.

7 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Apparently Ullmark was hurt

image.png.8fe80a69c9c1068dfc69c8160ad331ca.png

It was pretty apparent Ullmark wasn't himself. Regardless, this feels like the Bruins trying to save face for being embarrassed on the national stage. 

They had a back up with a record of 24-6-4 and they didn't put him in till game 7.

So either they had zero faith in Swayman (??), the Bruins coaching staff is incompetent as fuck, or Ullmark didn't want to give up the crease in an ego move. 

Since it's the Bruins, I'm going to go with all three. 

Cuz fuckem 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

It was pretty apparent Ullmark wasn't himself. Regardless, this feels like the Bruins trying to save face for being embarrassed on the national stage. 

They had a back up with a record of 24-6-4 and they didn't put him in till game 7.

So either they had zero faith in Swayman (??), the Bruins coaching staff is incompetent as fuck, or Ullmark didn't want to give up the crease in an ego move. 

Cuz fuckem 

The only reason why they had ullmark play almost all of the playoffs and the end of the season was because the Bruins only wanted ullmark to get the Vezina and make him look better than Sway (who is 3x better than ullmark if they would just let him play more often).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Cuz fuckem 

The Bruins had bigger issues than just goaltending.  Heading noose that Krejci and Bergy weren't 100%  

1 minute ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

The Bruins had bigger issues than just goaltending.  Heading noose that Krejci and Bergy weren't 100%  

Bergeron was playing through a herniated disc injury in his spine. Makes sense since he was a -6 and Boston lost every game he played.

Coming to realise that despite being a Leafs fan I'm dreaming of a Canes vs Oilers final.   

love my buds but they're nowhere near ready yet. 
Beyond thrilled that Woll stepped up with such incredible calm and composure.  Impressive