NoNameHockey Foam Core goalie sticks

Max27

14 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

I was messing around on their customizer, seems like they have the same color options as Passau. I wonder if they're from the same factory...

I'm going on a limb - but I think there aren't a lot of goalie stick factories out there.

24 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

Yeah, I think there's only 2 or 3 left in Canada if I'm not mistaken?

i have no clue. i know CCM makes all their sticks (at least foam cores) in canada, but warrior is in china or finland, depending on the model, bauer composites are overseas if im not wrong, infinity makes theirs in canada, and vaughn does

1 minute ago, TheGoalNet said:

It's amazing that these are literally just the logo and that's the difference. Amazing to see how 1 brand becomes more popular than another.

NN is also working on a composite.

i really wanna get a 3 pack of these. NN said theyre very much like warrior swaggers and i use a swagger rn and absolutely love it

Anyone know which factory makes the JRZ twigs? Been seeing those recently.

Also, on the topic of knock-offs, obviously there are places like Hockey Tron which sell composite sticks at a cheap price, but I have also seen other random Chinese companies selling knock off or logoless sticks on websites like Alibaba. Anyone ever tried any of those?

theres like 2 factories one in ontario heritage and the other in quebec.

nothing special, not knock off just ghosting for other companies, like kirtland brand and various snowboard companies.

heck we can start our own company and slap a logo not very hard, book some production time and put a min order. rest is marketing.

8 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I was expecting something along the lines of the popular Canada brand NoName

You guys know what I'm talking about. Imagine a bright yellow stick with the beautiful block letters of the NoName brand. 

Yes please.

ebcf67bd9a755ccb4892f3fc5f887e45.thumb.jpg.928460a8c749efffdb257706e82f7f26.jpg

You should paint a goalie stick to look like that. None of the Americans (me) would understand it but it'd be amusing to you Canadians I'm sure.

36 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I was expecting something along the lines of the popular Canada brand NoName

You guys know what I'm talking about. Imagine a bright yellow stick with the beautiful block letters of the NoName brand. 

Yes please.

ebcf67bd9a755ccb4892f3fc5f887e45.thumb.jpg.928460a8c749efffdb257706e82f7f26.jpg

YES!! and everything is written bilingual as well... feel free to put French above English.. just cuz.

46 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

When I saw "noname" in the title I thought that they would be plain white sticks with no decals or anything. I've always wanted to buy a plain white stick and just spray paint it or draw on it with a sharpie.

There's a company on Facebook called "Affordable Goalie Sticks" that are selling unbranded, blank sticks in white, natural and black. Apparently they are a CCM 3.9 stick, and go for $50.

45040654_303832087108090_535928819513556992_o.thumb.jpg.0e20a1d0b732fe7a744785a4453e121b.jpg

In America we had this brand at Path Mark stores when I was a kid:

Pathmark-Beer.jpg?resize=700,394

Take that fancy yellow NoName stuff back with you.

There was an entire isle in the store of this stuff. Looked like the movie with Roddy Piper - 'They Live'

• 3 weeks later...

All the ontario ones are probably just buying returns and production time from Heritage.   I use northstars custom stick, its the best price vs. Noname and infinity. 

I don't think the other 2 does custom specs just stock custom colors and paddle length and no "lie" changes or shaft custom length, and or custom blade shape or paddle shoulders custom.

Archived