Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 5:12 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Pshh, thanks for making and maintaining this site. It's filled a huge void since GSBB went to shit.

Agreed.

On an unrelated note. Is every post moderated before it's posted to the board? I know it's not it's just I always see a significant lag between a post being made and the "Latest"  page reflecting the change. Not a huge issue at all and probably just more to do with my need for new posts all the time.

9 minutes ago, Pauly35or00 said:

Agreed.

On an unrelated note. Is every post moderated before it's posted to the board? I know it's not it's just I always see a significant lag between a post being made and the "Latest"  page reflecting the change. Not a huge issue at all and probably just more to do with my need for new posts all the time.

The "Latest" page refreshes every ten minutes or so.

Posts aren't initially moderated and can be found in each thread a few seconds after posting.

19 hours ago, Pauly35or00 said:

Agreed.

19 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

The "Latest" page refreshes every ten minutes or so.

Posts aren't initially moderated and can be found in each thread a few seconds after posting.

What?  No, don't use the latest tab.  Click the "UNREAD CONTENT" link.  That is what you are looking for.

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

What?  No, don't use the latest tab.  Click the "UNREAD CONTENT" link.  That is what you are looking for.

Definitely. That’s the one I bookmark on my phone and laptop. Even better, you can customize it to only include sections you like or care about (eg. On another forum I go to my “unread content” feed doesn’t include the entire roller hockey section because I just don’t care about it.)

27 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Definitely. That’s the one I bookmark on my phone and laptop. Even better, you can customize it to only include sections you like or care about (eg. On another forum I go to my “unread content” feed doesn’t include the entire roller hockey section because I just don’t care about it.)

Yea?  I didn't know that!

• 2 weeks later...