Verbero Hockey Thread

ULTIMA

I did a search and didn't find anything related, forgive me if I missed something.

I'm very intrigued by their padded undergarments by based off Dan Ferrell's design. Does anyone own these products and have any feedback or experience to share?

VerberoShirt.jpg

I see the occasional Verbero player glove. Prostockhockey.com even had a pair of two from the Redwings for sale. I don’t know that  they ever made it even into practise, as I do NOT believe they ever paid license to be in the show. They were branded Verbero in the cuff roll.I am certain that if they would have ever got onto the ice even for practise, that logo would have been treated with the finest Krylon fabric paint (actually works well on cable knit). 

I am curious about how well Verbero did with the Farrell technology. I played with guys who used the old Farrell shoulder pads with padded shirts and love them. 

I have been wearing these shirts for about a year, and really like them.  I have not felt a stinger in the places where the padding is located.  They have proved durable even after multiple machine washes.  Finally, they are very affordable.  The only con is that they really hold the sweat during warmer summer skates.  Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll try to answer them.

-steve

7 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

I see the occasional Verbero player glove. Prostockhockey.com even had a pair of two from the Redwings for sale. I don’t know that  they ever made it even into practise, as I do NOT believe they ever paid license to be in the show. They were branded Verbero in the cuff roll.I am certain that if they would have ever got onto the ice even for practise, that logo would have been treated with the finest Krylon fabric paint (actually works well on cable knit). 

I am curious about how well Verbero did with the Farrell technology. I played with guys who used the old Farrell shoulder pads with padded shirts and love them. 

They pay for gloves. There’s a ducks guy using them 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
52 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

@Hills posted about this on Insta, looks like Verbero is jumping in to the goalie pool: https://www.verbero.com/pages/goalie-products

Does anyone know any further info on this?

Based on some construction cues, I'd say they are being ghosted by Kenesky. 

Kenesky was manufacturing for Infinity Goalie before the latter went under.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived