Help wanted!!! Potentially got scammed! Bauer profile 960 vs 950

Jimwall

On 9/16/2021 at 1:10 AM, Chenner29 said:

Just curious, what did they use to ID it?  The foam, the HECC sticker code, or something else?

They didn't say.. I just sent them the pics and asked if they could tell me if it was a 960 or a 950 and told them the year of manufacture.. they came back that it's a 950.. I'm assuming the foam was the deciding factor

On 9/18/2021 at 4:58 PM, Jimwall said:

They didn't say.. I just sent them the pics and asked if they could tell me if it was a 960 or a 950 and told them the year of manufacture.. they came back that it's a 950.. I'm assuming the foam was the deciding factor

you can also yell by the harness straps

A47B39C8-F919-430E-803C-350B8D72EF44.jpeg

• 4 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 10:31 AM, brians lover said:

mans got scammed it is a older 960

Are you saying it's a 960 but,  just an older 960? Looks like the seller lied to me. Too bad the mask maker doesn't inscribe into the shell what it is. The sticker method is stupid. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Haven't read the whole thread, but the shells are friggin' different! If the chin is smooth it's a 960, if it has an indent it's a 950. Seriously you can tell at a glance which one it is. You've hidden the chin behind a dangler in the pics but it will be immediately obvious.

image.png.2c1b7c4182bb34375b85d639f932943c.png

• Like 1