Bauer 2023 Lineup

ZeroGravitas

11 minutes ago, Phil1p33 said:

I appreciate the clarification!

Oof, just when I was starting to like a 60 degree break again apparently its Vapor90 or finally go back to my True glove and just rock it al la Filip Gustavsson style up until this year 😂

Confirmed

Screenshot_20231114_102210_Google.jpg.d2ff48c021e7a8edc0fd5de0ad9a988f.jpg.6804d428aa76a7fb5918981b199a5a34.jpg

7 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

No worries. I have a feeling that the Shadow line will have similar finger loops as Bauer does like to incorporate changes from one line into the other. Who knows if they'll do large changes to the Vapour 90 or not. They've barely modified their 1-piece blocker. 

He's not the only pro to use a different 60 degree glove while wearing mostly Bauer. Hell, @seagoal and I were just talking about Kevin Mandolese who does this as well.

Edited by seagoal

7 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Drool.  

I'm torn on just going for it or wait for Mach 2 aka Shadow.   

When does Bauer release new stuff in a release year?

This was a picture of my 2S for confirmation. It's a bit different than that mesh material, but the general construction is almost 1:1. 

20220816_090949.thumb.jpg.a8c38ab9cd964b8ae68422e5e9112b05.jpg

Bauer releases their new lines with everyone else (except Brians). Late Spring

Though, what has been interesting is the lack of Shadow graphics that have been in any level of Pro hockey. This time last year we were already seeing a ton of guys in the Hyperlite 2 graphic. 

Aside from the odd leaked picture and retail booklet, we haven't seen a damn thing. Pretty outside the way these typically go. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

This was a picture of my 2S for confirmation. It's a bit different than that mesh material, but the general construction is almost 1:1. 

20220816_090949.thumb.jpg.a8c38ab9cd964b8ae68422e5e9112b05.jpg

Bauer releases their new lines with everyone else (except Brians). Late Spring

Though, what has been interesting is the lack of Shadow graphics that have been in any level of Pro hockey. This time last year we were already seeing a ton of guys in the Hyperlite 2 graphic. 

Aside from the odd leaked picture and retail booklet, we haven't seen a damn thing. Pretty outside the way these typically go. 

I like the 3 sets I've seen.  It's a pretty sharp graphic but Mach is difficult to beat.  My personal favorite stock graphic in a long time.

46 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Agreed. Even with how basic it is, it's been one of my favourites for a while. 

The digital codes are a nice touch and adds to the circuit board look.  I'd be so interested to know how they decided what specific characters to include.

26 minutes ago, Hockey34 said:

@seagoal here is the wrist strap side by side form my 2Spro and my Vapor90. They are pretty much the same just the color is different so I would assume that this is what they put in the Mach. image.thumb.jpg.890f5fb5202edc39f50ba4548e0f586e.jpg38498B85-C757-49B0-9427-E450E5919EDC.thumb.jpeg.4619c1b2e3aec729c41cb0b33cbee40b.jpeg92A7DCAA-D077-49C4-B46C-754525FF5040.thumb.jpeg.5110779a91162cb79b401ca0b0e6ea7e.jpeg8CCD5713-1926-41FE-A3AE-FCCFD5CEF334.thumb.jpeg.72d4164d5d0c6b1549b274c9a72058d4.jpeg

Thanks so much for the pics.  Looks pretty basic, but effective.  This is essentially what I rigged into my M5 Pro glove. 

• Like 1

Sorry to defer away from the glove discussion, but does anyone have an idea if we should expect a '24 release of konekt skates? I'm stuck in size 5 and not super geeked on the look of HF2, debating if I should stick with my ultrasonics.

(I know this is the 2023 thread, forgive me if this shouldn't be posted here!)

On 11/16/2023 at 2:43 PM, kat30 said:

Sorry to defer away from the glove discussion, but does anyone have an idea if we should expect a '24 release of konekt skates? I'm stuck in size 5 and not super geeked on the look of HF2, debating if I should stick with my ultrasonics.

(I know this is the 2023 thread, forgive me if this shouldn't be posted here!)

Yes. Should be available for sizes as small as 4 so you should be good to go. But it's a new top-end model so expect $900+ USD retail for the SR size. Maybe a little cheaper for INT size.

Edited by ZeroGravitas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Awesome. 

What were your thoughts about the change and why did you go back? 

I also assume you don't use a professor strap?

I added the Vapor professor strap and enjoy it better.

It’s to hard to say exactly how it felt. It worked enough, it could secure your leg in there but I felt like it wasn’t designed to be there, maybe that was more mental that physical. 

• Like 1

Just now, RedX said:

I added the Vapor professor strap and enjoy it better.

It’s to hard to say exactly how it felt. It worked enough, it could secure your leg in there but I felt like it wasn’t designed to be there, maybe that was more mental that physical. 

I'm using the Vapour professor strap as well, but pretty lose. It's mostly being used as a stopping point so I don't fall off the knee block. I wear the tune fit strap loose and low. 

I'm mostly seeing if this is a possible alternative to simplify the strapping setup I currently use.  

• 1 month later...

anyone that knows my past situation with the HL2 Pro custom I got a few months back, I am selling it now. MINT+ like new barely used.  I had to buy the Bauer V90 :(

if anyone in Canada is interested, hit me up. 

HL2_1.jpg

HL2_3.jpg

HL2_4.jpg

HL2_6.jpg

HL2_2.jpg

• 1 month later...