Protechsport Mask Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Hockey37 said:

Is Michel's email address still the Gmail one?  Tried sending an email to start an order and haven't had a response in the past few weeks.

Try m.doganieri AT outlook DOT fr

He emailed me just yesterday.  Maybe tell him his Gmail doesn't seem to be working as it seems another member here had problems with the Gmail address too.

4 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Try m.doganieri AT outlook DOT fr

He emailed me just yesterday.  Maybe tell him his Gmail doesn't seem to be working as it seems another member here had problems with the Gmail address too.

Thanks.  I had that address from an older communication with him, as well as a Bell address from waaayyyy back.  I'll try that.

16 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Any word on prices? Another user posted in November 2022 that it was $1,000 CAD for a full Kevlar mask, but his website hasn't been updated with that number...

Full fiberglass price I was given was $450 CAD.  My current is a full Kevlar and was looking for a back-up. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, squidthor27 said:

Updated photos after arrival, the color is a lot more yellow in person, which is perfect as it matches my gear! Fits perfectly right out of the box too, definitely worth the wait.

IMG_4167.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4170.jpg

When was your order approximate order date?

• 2 months later...
56 minutes ago, StevenC said:

I need a new cage for my Fichaud model.

I’ve emailed Michel but is there any other options than getting it from Michel?

I just bought a Guardian Angel cage to try out since my 2 Protechsport cages bent within 2 weeks of each other (Not faulting Protech, the cages did their job) I am trying one of the Optimus cages...visibility is great and the bars are beefier so hoping it helps.

He didn't make a cage for my mask (Potvin mold) so I sent in an old cage and he built one for me. It fits perfectly and the bottom visibility (near my feet) is awesome.

Edited by Vanniek71

6 hours ago, StevenC said:

I need a new cage for my Fichaud model.

I’ve emailed Michel but is there any other options than getting it from Michel?

Protechsport cages are also available from https://goalieparts.com/cages/protechsport/ but they might cost a bit more than getting them directly from Michel. Although I don't know what the current cost is for cages from Michel. If you hear back from him, please post his cage prices here.