Bauer 2024 - Shadow

ZeroGravitas

5 hours ago, maxtm30 said:

Coulde we see the whole set please? 😜

It was a demo set that I didn't take pictures of... That said we're hoping to get a video up eventually.  

Here's a screencap of @Lemieux in action in the set though. 
image.png.9b558bb133a6f2c97b86a4b7544c0209.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I require assistance:

Jerseys are at the end for reference

Feel free to make different designs if you think mine suck or just tell me I should do digi-print again lol

image.thumb.png.1010419b4185c70230ba2e9fbd2f420c.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.19.27 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.27.49 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.34.04 AM.png

EDITED-9208036.jpg

IMG_9831nsh-14-1024x683.jpg

Here are two more to add to the fold. I have too much time on my hands

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 1.29.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 1.38.22 PM.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I require assistance:

Jerseys are at the end for reference

Feel free to make different designs if you think mine suck or just tell me I should do digi-print again lol

image.thumb.png.1010419b4185c70230ba2e9fbd2f420c.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.19.27 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.27.49 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.34.04 AM.png

EDITED-9208036.jpg

IMG_9831nsh-14-1024x683.jpg

All red I don’t trust the white with bauer it’s always go yellow with time 

@Yzueblin is definitely on to something regarding the use of white and its inevitable discoloration. If you are going to get new kits fairly frequently - might be less of a concern. I think the real ticket is your current retro graphic (or similar) with an updated colorway - predominantly red and black. ❤️

25 minutes ago, chile57 said:

@Yzueblin is definitely on to something regarding the use of white and its inevitable discoloration. If you are going to get new kits fairly frequently - might be less of a concern. I think the real ticket is your current retro graphic (or similar) with an updated colorway - predominantly red and black. ❤️

His current set isn't even a year old. I don't think he's too worried about the white discoloration that happens coretech skin. 

https://www.thegoalnet.com/forums/topic/12-show-off-your-gear-note-any-images-posted-here-can-be-posted-on-thegoalnet-instagram/?do=findComment&comment=105562

3 hours ago, chile57 said:

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

His current set isn't even a year old. I don't think he's too worried about the white discoloration that happens coretech skin. 

https://www.thegoalnet.com/forums/topic/12-show-off-your-gear-note-any-images-posted-here-can-be-posted-on-thegoalnet-instagram/?do=findComment&comment=105562

The turning red was annoying but not enough to make me not get any white again. I'm not doing digit print this time sadly because I need new skates and a chest protector. Even with the wonderful discounts I have for working retail it's a lot of money. Lucky I have a good graphic to work with unlike some of the previous supreme models

• Like 1

Just to add to my post above...I got curious and looked up the 2024 catalogue and the Pro Series c/a has been omitted from available orders. The Shadow looks like a mishmash of the Pro Series body with Hyper shoulders and Mach arms.

Am I right to assume that the Pro Series is dead and done from Bauer? 

10 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Just to add to my post above...I got curious and looked up the 2024 catalogue and the Pro Series c/a has been omitted from available orders. The Shadow looks like a mishmash of the Pro Series body with Hyper shoulders and Mach arms.

Am I right to assume that the Pro Series is dead and done from Bauer? 

Did you look at the custom catalog or the retail catalog? Its never been in the retail catalog. It should still be available for 2024.

9 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Did you look at the custom catalog or the retail catalog? Its never been in the retail catalog. It should still be available for 2024.

I guess I downloaded the wrong catalog then.

2 hours ago, xmikex32 said:

with the M5 discounted and no senior line in the new Bauer release will Bauer push something out that's not their usual spring release?

Not necessarily. They condensed the pads down to the x5 pro. There will be two gloves available at the middle price point. The x5 pro supreme and x5 pro vapor. Same graphic though. 

19 minutes ago, Madmedic6 said:

Not necessarily. They condensed the pads down to the x5 pro. There will be two gloves available at the middle price point. The x5 pro supreme and x5 pro vapor. Same graphic though. 

so they will only offer the vapor pads and no more senior level stiff pads?