Sign in to follow this  
CCSH

CCM EF4

On 7/3/2018 at 7:39 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

And the release with the least amount of hype goes to!

It's an Eflex 3 with maybe that super fast rebound tech in the face of the pad. Betcha there won't be much more.

Its a Eflex not a Premier pad! the e flex line has to be soft. there is 100 % no fast rebound tech in the face of a eflex pad!

6 hours ago, itis121 said:

made my own customizer!

Nice job on those!  The Reactor 5 is close but not 100% correct.  That inner zone on the thigh rise is really supposed to be on the inner gusset, not the last roll on the face.  I think the EF4 definitely looks like it has some good potential.  Idk how I feel about the random white lines though.  I think they could have done without those.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:06 PM, itis121 said:

made my own customizer!

1448489740_eflex4.thumb.PNG.74256d745d14334c321af86b6e7d7531.PNG

Bauer 2S gear would look so sweet if they could do a colored base

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Price is testing Speed Skin

B7288027-2E25-4EA8-BDE0-A14ECB5B2C69.jpeg

and p2 strapping

Look thinner as well - CCM is on a diet, do we know anything about a weight loss?

1 hour ago, Max27 said:

and p2 strapping

EF4 will feature P2 strapping. Sorry, thought that was known 

he’s also got the EF4 composite stick 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheGoalNet said:

EF4 will feature P2 strapping. Sorry, thought that was known 

he’s also got the EF4 composite stick 

it will? sick. i didnt know that. 

1 hour ago, Big2 said:

Look thinner as well - CCM is on a diet, do we know anything about a weight loss?

Similar transformation from P1 to P2

On 8/6/2018 at 5:35 PM, Big2 said:

Like what TGN said, its like the transformation from the p1 to 2

Edited by Max27

3 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Price is testing Speed Skin & EF4 comp stick 

So speedskin can be used in the NHL?

Do you guys think he will go with SPeedskin?

38 minutes ago, Big2 said:

So speedskin can be used in the NHL?

Do you guys think he will go with SPeedskin?

Hah! I hate when people ask if Speed Skin is NHL legal! It’s a silly rumor that it’s not. 

Bauer CORtech, CCM Speed Skin, and Brian’s Opti-Slide are all NHL legal 

yes, some guys will go with Speed Skin. It’s not been used before because of a timing production issue between the timing of retail release and when summer test gear is built by Lefevre. 

18 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Price is testing Speed Skin & EF4 comp stick 

Wonder what the face of his pads will be?

I'm gonna guess all white. Had a rough go last year, goalies always seem to go all white after a rough year. Small chance there's a stripe of red somewhere on the face.

11 minutes ago, Moose75 said:

I'm gonna guess all white. Had a rough go last year, goalies always seem to go all white after a rough year. Small chance there's a stripe of red somewhere on the face.

My guess would be a minimal design, but not all-white. Knock on wood, but I think since most goalies have abandoned the 'all-white' approach, it would almost look weak to revert to it — — it'd be like openly admitting that you need all the help you can get, and are willing to go back to some pseudo-scientific superstition in order to help your game.

I think there won't be much blue on the front, as he already has way more on the back of his pads/glove than he ever has in the past.

Not feeling that E4 graphic at allll, from what I've seen. And I know people often warm up to new graphics after their initial reaction, but my opinions tend to hold strong ;) 

8 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

it'd be like openly admitting that you need all the help you can get, and are willing to go back to some pseudo-scientific superstition in order to help your game.

Have you seen the defense he's gonna have in front of him? He's gonna need a truck full of valium to get through this season lol.

Price does seem like a superstitious guy, at least to me. While he struggled last season he kept switching skates. Maybe it was a coincidence that it always happened around some of his bad games, but I do the same thing when I can't get in a groove with my gear. Also, he switched colorways after his bad start as well. I even remember when he had those red Vaughn pads he went back to his old olorways after his struggles that year too. 

You're right on every account — I've forgotten all the times Price has reverted back to old gear (or tried out new stuff) when his game wasn't at its best. I think I'll still maintain that going back to an all-white pad face would be too much like screaming "I need help!!!!" for most goalies to go for it these days, but you're right that if any goalie would do it anyway, it'd be Price.

44 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

You're right on every account — I've forgotten all the times Price has reverted back to old gear (or tried out new stuff) when his game wasn't at its best. I think I'll still maintain that going back to an all-white pad face would be too much like screaming "I need help!!!!" for most goalies to go for it these days, but you're right that if any goalie would do it anyway, it'd be Price.

;)

Untitled.png.35c0b2bd5b18b9227c7c39bb23a0a9a9.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moose75 said:

haha youre right. my first thought was varlamov after he switched back to all white CCM after trying 1s

The CCM logos are red, so the pads are not all white

...the man screamed, as he succumbed to denial.

Right you are, @Moose75

Man, all-white is just so lame (yes, I'd consider these all-white). Price's best seasons weren't even in all-white pads. C'mon Carey, not even a litttttle splash of bleu et rouge at the bottom?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stackem30 said:

Man, all-white is just so lame (yes, I'd consider these all-white). Price's best seasons weren't even in all-white pads. C'mon Carey, not even a litttttle splash of bleu et rouge at the bottom?

Of course those are all white pads. Logos never count.

And agreed, it's just too bland. Especially with all the custom graphics being pumped out by Bauer/Brians in comparison. The all white fad is over Carey, time to move on.

Cami Kronish

note: this is custom strapping and not stock retail 

White material is Speed Skin and these are Made in Canada pads 

F3DE9D71-4785-463A-860C-CB648CDC8952.jpeg

0DA96BA3-5130-4DA8-B69A-57AA40DCCA76.png

93058B67-0C63-4FA1-B1D5-52D81BD66E71.png

22 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

;)

Untitled.png.35c0b2bd5b18b9227c7c39bb23a0a9a9.png

Dang, I should have put some money on that, haha.

I do like all white with the Habs jerseys though for some reason. Plus if Bergevin keeps at it, we all know he's getting sent to Seattle for pittance in return.

Edited by Moose75