CCSH

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Max27 said:

whats wrong w ur brians? 

Don't worry, I'm not going to grill you ;)

But anyways...the Brian's thing isn't something I'm going to post on a public forum until it is resolved. All I can say is it's a warranty issue. Still waiting to hear back from them again.

2 hours ago, Aquilzz said:

Don't worry, I'm not going to grill you ;)

But anyways...the Brian's thing isn't something I'm going to post on a public forum until it is resolved. All I can say is it's a warranty issue. Still waiting to hear back from them again.

ah ok

On 2/18/2019 at 9:07 AM, TheGoalNet said:

Here’s some looks at the textured colors zones added to the pads. This is on all retail pads. It’s texture overlaid on the Jenpro or Speed Skin. 

8BBF6B3E-E074-4788-AF37-FDE2B6D4EA98.jpeg

B9394B1D-10D6-4E4B-971F-4C61068BFA5A.jpeg

01FD1301-9E82-43A8-A6F0-4955ABE42F8F.jpeg

Are those zones being forced on actual orders?  Limited some of the areas of purple I'd want in the customizer. 

4 hours ago, Max27 said:

Image1.png

You know Max, he's trying to help you.   If you want to get the most out of your experience here you might want to invest the 3 extra seconds that it requires to spell and punctuate properly.   Personally, I skip over posts like yours and Shifty's.  If even 10% of the board does the same thing with ungrammatical,  improperly punctuated  or post where the poster can't be bothered to capitalize properly that's quite a bit of information you're missing out on.   As a suggestion, there is a Chrome add-on called Grammerly that will do all of this for you. 

Back on topic:  Probably the biggest part of the EF4 line that I'm excited to see are the new sticks.  Now that both Bauer and CCM are offering two separate lines of composites, plus the updated line from Warrior this is going to be a great year for composite sticks.

2 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

You know Max, he's trying to help you.   If you want to get the most out of your experience here you might want to invest the 3 extra seconds that it requires to spell and punctuate properly.   Personally, I skip over posts like yours and Shifty's.  If even 10% of the board does the same thing with ungrammatical,  improperly punctuated  or post where the poster can't be bothered to capitalize properly that's quite a bit of information you're missing out on.   As a suggestion, there is a Chrome add-on called Grammerly that will do all of this for you. 

Back on topic:  Probably the biggest part of the EF4 line that I'm excited to see are the new sticks.  Now that both Bauer and CCM are offering two separate lines of composites, plus the updated line from Warrior this is going to be a great year for composite sticks.

Like I give a shit haha lighten up buttercup, you need to get out more!

55 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

You know i put the pic there as a joke right? Lol people know u and you mean the same thing, etc. its not a big deal at all 

Also, if you're gonna suggest Grammarly to me, at least spell it right 😂 

1 hour ago, Hockey3081 said:

Are those zones being forced on actual orders?  Limited some of the areas of purple I'd want in the customizer. 

i dont think so. Check out these-

I get theyre all white, i did that on purpose, wanted to highlight the areas where that new texure thing is on them 

Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 11.32.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 11.32.47 PM.png

8 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

You'd have to do the RetroFlex version to get Camel... pretty sure they did the same thing on EF3.

Cant be true. I had a set of EF3 in almost all camel jenpro and brown speed-skin on landing area. Does the retroflex release the same time? IIRC its delayed a bit.

3 hours ago, Hockey3081 said:

Pretty sure they are forced for retail. There's no option to remove them. I was hoping to go weave in those areas, but you can only go Speedskin or regular jenpro.

8 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Pretty sure they are forced for retail. There's no option to remove them. I was hoping to go weave in those areas, but you can only go Speedskin or regular jenpro.

Yeah, I got that impression too, although I didn't care enough to reach out to CCM and ask.  Max's pics are of Canadian made pro gear which doesn't tell us anything about what we'll be getting from the factory overseas.   I feel like the texture has the potential to make for some really cool textured effects when combined with Speedskin and smooth Clarino.  I just wish it were either optional or available in all colors as I didn't like some of the design choices I was forced into by the limited color palette.

10 hours ago, Max27 said:

You know i put the pic there as a joke right? Lol people know u and you mean the same thing, etc. its not a big deal at all 

Also, if you're gonna suggest Grammarly to me, at least spell it right 😂 

Fair point on the spelling, you got me.   While you may not think spelling correctly and capitalizing things are a big deal, others including myself do.   When you leave the impression that what you have to say isn't important enough for you to communicate it clearly then I decide it's not important enough for me to spend time reading.  This results in lost opportunities for both of us.  Not trying to lecture, nag, or be "get off my lawn" guy, just trying to open your eyes to how you're being perceived by others.

10 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Like I give a shit haha lighten up buttercup, you need to get out more!

Well sport, that makes 2 of us.  Feel better having gotten that off your chest? 

46 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

Not trying to lecture, nag, or be "get off my lawn" guy, just trying to open your eyes to how you're being perceived by others

look, who really cares how you’re being perceived when it’s based on their punctuation/grammar especially over the internet? like they care that much about it lol

3 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

look, who really cares how you’re being perceived when it’s based on their punctuation/grammar especially over the internet? like they care that much about it lol

Tell that to the person who reviews your next job application on-line (and in case you plan to rely on them, apps like spell checkers are far from perfect).

30 minutes ago, Colander said:

Tell that to the person who reviews your next job application on-line (and in case you plan to rely on them, apps like spell checkers are far from perfect).

ok, that isn't what i meant at all, i meant on a social media platform like this, being policed by grammar nazis on social media is way outdated at this point :)

anyway, let's get back on topic w/ this thread

5 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

Fair point on the spelling, you got me.   While you may not think spelling correctly and capitalizing things are a big deal, others including myself do.   When you leave the impression that what you have to say isn't important enough for you to communicate it clearly then I decide it's not important enough for me to spend time reading.  This results in lost opportunities for both of us.  Not trying to lecture, nag, or be "get off my lawn" guy, just trying to open your eyes to how you're being perceived by others.

Yeah true lol 

5 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

Max's pics are of Canadian made pro gear which doesn't tell us anything about what we'll be getting from the factory overseas. 

Correct me if im wrong, but arent the materials and build the same as used in the Lefevre factory as used in the overseas factories where the retail stuff is made?

16 minutes ago, Max27 said:

Correct me if im wrong, but arent the materials and build the same as used in the Lefevre factory as used in the overseas factories where the retail stuff is made?

There’s some subtle differences. Lefevre factory puts bolts on the toe bridge as standard, speekskin is limited to white, the nylon quick motion calf strap doesn’t have trim, etc etc 

the textured graphic is currently for retail only 

Archived